[Resolved] Travel Triangle — regarding my karnataka trip done in dec 22- 26 , 2018

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 rahul15jss06 on Jan 10, 2019
Booking ID: 3444346

I am highly disappointed with your hotel bookings for my Ooty trip.

My first hotel at Mysore "viceroy comfort" was pathetic as it was not even close to a 3 star hotel, as promised to me by your agent. The room was not hygienic, the blanket was torn, AC remote was not working, no clean glasses and jug and even TV screen was not proper.

My experience for next hotel "Castle international" was even more pathetic as non-AC rooms were booked for us, which was a fault from your end purely.
I had already mentioned to your agent in the starting that I wanted AC rooms only
Still he booked me a non AC room and later when I called him, he clearly told me that he cannot do anything now.Due to this I had to adjust in such humid temperature .

I trusted you with my trip planning and you have spoiled my whole vacation.You had such a good name in your line but I don't think you are eligible for any praises. This was my first experience with you and its really horrible.

Concern1: I had made all payments in advance for my trip but no trip advisor or vendor is concerned or interested in discussion with client just want instalment to be paid on time in whole tenure of booking, in between of trip and even after submitting negative concerns.

Concern2: Hotel quality was not upto the mark and when we called vendor or trip advisor they were just backed off and asked me to adjust or either pay extra for those facility wherever in booking it was completely requested for same but in voucher provided or communication done was never been mentioned that there are changes

Concern3: One day complete itinerary missing for my conoor trip

Concern4: when i reported my complete incidence to travel triangle customer care and other team nobody called me or took any action regarding same. as well whenever i call they say their action team will call before EOD but no one does.

Its been 15 days now since from reported all issue but no one is taking this matter seriously.

P.S. SS from mail in which i am continuously mailing Travel triangle advisor but no response

regarding my karnataka trip done in dec 22- 26 , 2018
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 11, 2019] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Hello Rahul,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. Be rest assured that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Hello Rahul,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused during the trip. We have made a note of your feedback and have forwarded the same to the travel agent. We would like to thank you for the detailed feedback. We value our customers and your honest feedback will only help to improve our services. Appreciate your participation. We really look forward to serving you well on your Maldives trip.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Travel Triangle - regarding my karnataka trip done in dec 22- 26 , 2018