[Resolved] Travel Triangle — unresponsive and nuisance customer support

erohitgarg on Feb 27, 2020
After finalising my tour itineray, i made my first installment payment of rs. 50000/- ruoeea. I was dissatisfied with the travel advisor allotted to me. Also i could see that the visa was marked as delivered on their app when the visa process has not even started. I dropped an email to their customer services. They would bounce back. I left my dissatisfaction reviews on google, they asked me to email on the same mail which would bounce back. Then somehow i got a reply to share my booking id or contact number. I got a message from their travel advisor or expert as they call them that she was unable to reach me. I did not want to talk to her, rather i was not comfortable with her casual work style which i had experienced before. Frustrated me called their customer support. After about half an hour of nuisance and waiting, i disconnected. I want a full refund as i do not know whom to talk to.

unresponsive and nuisance customer support
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2020

[Feb 27, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your Trip ID/ Registered Contact details at [protected]@traveltriangle.com, so that we can further look into it.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Travel Triangle - unresponsive and nuisance customer support