[Resolved]  Traveltriangle — trip id 6222985 & dubai trip date 06/05/2020 to 11/05/2020

I have booked trip to dubai with reference details : trip id 6222985 & dubai trip date 06/05/2020 to 11/05/2020. I have paid 17000/-.

Due to pandemic situation entire globe is in a fear. So we have planned not to travel. So we informed to postponed or refund amount paid.
But at this time these travel triangle services saying no refund. Please cancel & go away.

Please do the needful in getting my funds paid.

Thanks & regards
Suresh cv
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-09 09:48:23
Dear Aditi, thanks for your reply. there is no resolution provided so far. they said will provide credit note for the entire amount paid by me. but after that so far no one is contact with this request. until your message on the same. pleas provide credit note details and daily i am checking travel triangle account details and my dashboard which is showing reversal is in processing. please do the needful Regards Suresh CV 9884198883

[Apr 16, 2020] Travel Triangle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response Apr 17, 2020
Hi Suresh,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your concern and are working on it now. We assure you that we will provide a resolution soon.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle
Travel Triangle Customer Care's response May 28, 2020
Hi Suresh,

Our team has reached out to you and offered the best possible resolution. Unfortunately, the same was not accepted by you. While we won't be able to offer the resolution that you are expecting, but we assure you that your feedback will be escalated to the concerned stakeholders, and it will help us in improving our services in the future.

Aditi | Team TravelTriangle

Dear Aditi,

thanks for your reply.

please do the needful

Suresh CV

Plot No -29 , 3rd & 4th Floor Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015