[Resolved]  Tresmode — footwear is piercing my ankle bone

I have bought a new pair of ballerina from shoppers stop Garuda Mall Magrath Road Bangalore on 18 may. I paid INR2400 for the pair of shoes. I want this fixed at the earliest else I will have to go to the consumer court and collect the money for the damages. I have written to you a couple of times but there is no answer. I have submitted all the things you asked for. However the pic of the footwear cannot be uploaded as the file is huge. Give me an email address I will send it. I am serious about going to the consumer court if this issue cannot be resolved or fixed.
Jul 8, 2019
Jun 06, 2019

Tresmode customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 06, 2019
Tresmode Customer Care's response
Hello Shruthi,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand your inconvenience however allow us to inform you that we at Tresmode make sure we offer best of our services and products to all customers.

This concern of shoe hurting the ankle generally comes up when you start wearing a brand new pair of shoes or due to sensitive skin, which varies from customer to customer.

We request you to try and use a moisturizer or vaseline on the shoe which will make the surface smooth- also simultaneously you can use the counter stickers. Counter stickers can be applied inside the shoe corner that is hurting your feet.

Kindly share your address so that we can dispatch the same.

Tresmode Customer Care

Tresmode
    Tresmode Phone
    Tresmode Address
    201 Ram Krishna Chambers, Linking Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052