Type Jobs — receiving threatening emails from fraud company

GoluChiku on May 9, 2019
Fake typing jobs are contacting us. And if you agree for even a point then also they will say that you have signed the agreement and now you have to pay rs 4000 as penalty, the company is type jobs, surat, gujrat, which is not even registered. Don't panic about the agreement because in any agreement both parties need to have their identity, since we all know their entity is not registered or fake, so their agreement doesn't make any sense. Now if anyone have given rupees to them then please give me the proof and their account details, i will bring the all money from their stomach. They are doing it so rapidly because we don't want to go to police. Okay don't go, but you can provide the proofs.

Comments

i am in same problem please help me...they are asking for 6000rs. otherwise they filled a case against me...i m mentally disturbed coz of this.. please help...
they give me their bank details to pay..

M/S. DEEPAK PARASHAR YOUR LEGAL CASE ID UL/78019E IS GOING FOR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS. KINDLY HIRE A LAWYER AND GO FOR FURTHER PROCESS. WE AT SYNTAX TYPING ARE GOING WITH LEGAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER SECTION 73, 74, 75, IN THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT, 1872. DUE TO VIOLATING THE CONTRACT. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS +[protected]

SBI BANK
NAME - TYPE JOBS
Current Account No. - [protected]
IFSC Code - SBIN0005098
Branch - Anand mahal road adajan
D. Rudraa's reply, May 29, 2019
Mr. Deepak parashar... it is not for the first time they are doing this... same happned with me and infact i also got msg and case i.d. was ul/78019e... they will scare you and plz do not b affraid it is a fake company AUR YE APKA KUCH BHI NI BIGAD SAKTE trust me ... NEVER PAY THEM a single penny ... they will not do anything be brave and ignore them ...
Legal case no - ul/78019e is going to be filled on[protected] at 4.00 p.M at gujarat court followed by f.I.R going to be registered by a.S info solution. You need to hire advocate and visit gujarat gujarat court for further hearing. For details call :- [protected] regards.

utkarshchauhan8488's reply, Jun 27, 2019
same happned with me yr problem is resolved or no??
u paid or not plz tell.
they really taking any action againt u or not plz reply me at([email protected])
Plz call me sir i m very tensed because they are calling me for penalty

Type Jobs - receiving threatening emails from fraud company