Uninor / Telenor — sim lost /stolen and for duplicate sim card

mohsin shekh on Jul 11, 2018
Bought a telenor sim about 3 years ago, it stopped working and the signal have gone away I went to telenor office to collect duplicate of my sim, they checked my id details, but the id on which my sim is working didn't match to mine. They said the sim will be given only when the same person and same id will be available.
When i bought my sim i gave my id to the retailer, but he exchanged my id with someone's. I didn't know anything about this because there wasn't any sim card verification process 3 years ago.
I was using this sim card from last 3 years. In this mess, my responsibility was to give my id to the retailer but he did something wrong due to which i m getting suffered.
This is not a customer's fault that the id was exchanged.
I said to the telenor executive that i am providing all the details about my call details, my recharges, but they are not agreeing to give me the duplicate sim card.
I was using this sim card since 3 years, and this is my permanent number.
My telenor number is [[protected]]
Please help me regarding all this.
Alternative no [[protected]]

[Jul 11, 2018] Uninor / Telenor customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have a Telenor sim and it's incoming calls are blocked. I have called customer care to raise the issue but got no help. Even I changed the sim by visiting service store but it's not active still.

It's my main number and I am facing a lot of problems because of this issue. Please help.

+91 91 2509 1121 (From Uninor Number)
    1-10-39 to 44, 3rd Floor, Gumidelli Commercial Complex, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Uninor / Telenor - sim lost /stolen and for duplicate sim card