[Resolved] Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — request for address change on aadhaar card

Praj85 on May 16, 2019
I have requested for address update for my aadhaar on 13th may 2019, and the urn generated for the request is: 0000/00574/69308 while checking status its still showing as: "your request has been verified and awaiting approval." its been one month i was trying through aadhaar card center but it didn't happen.

Request you to please provide an update on the same as i have to apply for change in pan card as well as for my passport.

Appreciate your help regarding this.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2019
I lodged the complaint on 16th May and they resolved it today i.e.18th May..Thank you so much !!

[May 16, 2019] Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello Team, I visited to aadhar enrollment centre to change my DOB on aadhar card and my update request number is 0658/48101/61821. However now when i am checking status getting messages as "updated age gap is more than allowed limit. " Can you please guide me what is next step? Thanks.

+91 11 2348 1126 [Delhi]
    +91 22 2216 3494 [Mumbai]
    +91 52 2230 4979 [Lucknow]
    Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] - request for address change on aadhaar card