[Resolved]  Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf] — maturity amount not received even I have no one to talk with

This is with the reference of "unit trust of india" under "rajlakshmi unit scheme" my father paid the premium of rs500 in the scheme in the year 31 dec 1992. He deposited the amount through the agent in the central bank of india. Now, the policy is matured so we went to the bank they said the company is merged with the axis bank; when i called to the axis bank they give me some other number after then i almost talked with 4 to 5 persons but noone is giving the resolution for this scheme that where i should go and get my money. Kindly, see this matter and resolve it. You can contact me in these number :- [protected], [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 In this connection, we have sent a mail to the unit holder through this system and asking the him the further details such as scheme certificate no. and email id.

On the receipt of the same, we will do the needful.

UTIMF
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, we are here to help! Please provide us with your contact number through a DM. We will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

I'm holding uti children's gift growth fund units.
Certificate no. [protected]
Holder name: sanchita khanna
Maturity date: 04/07/2017

Request you to provide status of total units and nav of the same. Also, if the amount has been collected, and by whom.

Kindly provide the same on urgent basis at [protected]@yahoo.in

Regards.
We had brought this Unit trust of India Rajlaxmi Unit plan (II) [RUP (II)](CLAUSE XI), Membership No. [protected] dated 23/08/1998, in the name of my daughter Mitiben Rakeshbhai Naik maturity date 29/09/2018. till date I have not received any status
Pl guide us asap
Rakesh Maganbhai NAIK
Mail : [protected]@databank.co.in
cell : [protected]

Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF]
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Phone
    Unit Trust of India Mutual Fund [UTIMF] Address
    'GN' Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051