University Of Madras

Fax:
Fax:

Load

University Of Madras Complaints & Reviews

This is MOHIDEEN ABDUL JAILANI I paid tuition fees amount on 12/11/2020 Rs.20849.75 for Master of HUMAN RESOURCES...

We are done paymeny MBA distance education. Need to know what are the next procedure to collect book because we didn't receive any mail regaring MBA paymant got summitted successfully.
How to know payment reached university after done fees submission
Nov 12, 2020

University Of Madras customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had done the admission process on the distance education for university of madras . I have done the payment twice and still got the server failure . The madras university showed payment successfully done. Reference number. UPI transaction is:[protected],[protected]. Amount = 7734.13+7734.13=15468.26. Please help me. Money needed urgently
    Transaction successfully completed but application submission fail
    Nov 07, 2020

I have applied for BBA in distance education
      All the details has been attached
      The payment has been made but it nit updated
      While login in it show showing again payment page

Balaji k
      Nov 07, 2020

I have completed my MBA in HRM through distance education from Madras university.

I haven't received my degree...
        Respected Sir,

I, myself FARMIN BABU residing at Ernakulam, Kerala completed my BCOM...
        This is Indhumathi I paid tuition fees amount on 2/11/2020 Rs.12428 for Master of Counseling psychology . The...

Respected sir,
        I am B.lit complete in alagappa University, PG-MA Tamil join in Madras University so need eligible certificate,
        I apply eligibility application (A.S.ABIDA dt:16/10/2020, Ref no: DUD6870375)so kindly request shortly give a eligible certificate.

THANKING YOU
        Oct 30, 2020

I have paid online fees on 27/10/2020 and money debited from my account. But i didn't get any enrollment number. When I logged again its directing me to make payment again. Please help me.
          Online fee payment done but enrollment number is not yet received

Updated by Tamilarasi26
          I have not yet received my enrollment number.
          I didn't get My enrollment number

I paid online fees amount and also debited but didnt got enrolment no.
            Pls help me.
            Online fee payment
            Oct 30, 2020

I am clinton (A19101UHS6005)pursuing my 1st year B.A Historical studies, I have paid second year tution fees of RS: 5120(Debit...

I have paid online fees and money debited from my account. But i didn't get any enrollment no or any other numbers. When I logged again its directing me to make payment again. Please help me
              Oct 27, 2020

Same thing happened to me yesterday
              saranya1999's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 30, 2020
              Did you got any resolution for this issue?

I have paid the fees for msc counselling psychology but i did not get the enrolment number. Please help.
                Oct 26, 2020

Got my enrolment number

I paid online fees and debited from my account but didn't get any enrollment no.and when logging again it shows the payment page again.but money was debited.please help me.
                  Oct 26, 2020

I got my enrollment no.Thankyou

I paid online fees amout also debited but didnt got enrolment no.
                    Pls help me
                    tanveer.[protected]@gmail.com
                    I paid online fees amout also debited but didnt got enrolment no
                    Oct 22, 2020
                    Its done
                    Oct 21, 2020

Same problm happend for me on today
                    tanveer.hasan6's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 22, 2020
                    Send a mail to [email protected],
                    Madras University finance department they will help on that
                    I tried but did not receive a response. What should i do?
                    Hi, same thing happened to me. Did you get your confirmation letter for admission?

Yesterday I've paid Tuition fees of 19601 rs.I got Transaction Successful Message, but I've not received any confirmation...
                      Yesterday I've paid the Fees for MCA, but still I didn't received any confirmation message through Madras University, When...

I had enrolled for B.com distance education program in university of Madras. I had paid the fees of ₹7686 for registration and tuition fee. Amount is debited from my bank account but when I login to the page, it asks me to pay again.
                      Fees debited from bank account but University website asks me to pay again
                      Fees debited from bank account but University website asks me to pay again
                      Oct 05, 2020

Prasana did ur problm is resolved? Because I am also having same issues