Up Board — 10th and 12th mark sheet correction

I passed my high school-2012 and intermediate-2014. My roll number is high school -2699300 and intermediate-2101467. But there is an error in printing my name and my father name on the mark sheet.

Correct name-sonee yadav
Correct father name - brham dev yadav

Now i want to apply for the graduation and all id proof my name and my father name is correct except the high school and intermediate certificates-cum-mark sheet.

So i request you to please do the needful.

Your faithfully
Sonee yadav
Mo - [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Mar 18, 2018
Updated by Sonee yadav
Sonee Yadav high school and intermediate certificates-cum-mark sheet correction

Comments

Sir my name is Ranjna Roy. and in my 10th and 12th Marksheet having wrong surname My raal sur name is "roy" but in my marksheet its "Rai"and I want to change it with Roy in the place of Rai becoz due to it I m facing many problems Sir plz tell me how can I able to change it.
sir mera name Sachin jaiswal mera result low maine sara paper sahi kiye the check my copy please mera roll no 1318506 please check my copy
SACHINJ38956452's reply, Apr 30, 2018
main 10
SACHINJ38956452's reply, Apr 30, 2018
correction my mark sheet please
sir mera name Surya Narayan Singh hai mera result low maine sara paper sahi kiye the check my copy please mera roll no 3286685 please check my copy sir pls

Uttar Pradesh Technical University