Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — correction of pan application is withheld for processing from two months

Salem, Salem District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Jayakumarway on Dec 11, 2018
I am jayakumar, i applied for pan correction to chennai utiitsl office by post in september of this year. But it was returned due to incomplete details/document proof. So i sent it again with proper details/document proof in october 10th through speed post [speed post no : et[protected]in ]. It was delivered next day to chennai utiitsl office. But, still now i didn't get my pan, not even any update of pan. I report this to chennai region through email and phone call still now i didn't get any reply for email or phone calls from chennai region.
Application coupon number : q[protected]
Pan number : alwpj4457d

correction of pan application is withheld for processing from two months

Comments

Dear sir
My application number is [protected] and my mail id is [email protected] but no Acknowledgement number and no next proccess error debited my account bal plz refund my amount. My pan card number is AINPR1213R AND 2 TIME PROCCESS and same error 2 time amount debite with my account.
Krushana's reply, Dec 12, 2018
Dear sir
My application number is 0031831477 and my mail id is [email protected] but no Acknowledgement number and no next proccess error debited my account bal plz refund my amount. My pan card number is AINPR1213R AND 2 TIME PROCCESS and same error 2 time amount debite with my account.

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - correction of pan application is withheld for processing from two months