Vainavi Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 14, 2021

File a complaint to Vainavi Broadband

Having problems with Vainavi Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vainavi Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vainavi Broadband

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Vainavi Broadband Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Vainavi Broadband reviews & complaints(41)

My userid : jv44183
internet is not working properly.
my plan : 400 gb +40 mbps speed
but am not getting that speed.
i am facing so many trobules by ur internet services.
please solve my problem as early as possible.

Since one week iam facing with this vainavi network its a very bad network
    The service provider name parmesh
    He will not take care of any customers issues and he will not answer the call
    This vainavi network is very slow network every time we are facing the lack of problems with this network
    Im requesting you to plz provide a good servece to us

Thank you...
    Please give me suraram customer care number.such worst service not expert
    Thanks and regards
    Sharavanreddy
    [protected]...

Poor network always interrupted service constumor service provider is bad . Internet is not coming from past 2days this is not first time always every month same suituation . Plz do something or change provider . Waste network.

This is a fake company. Don't believe anyone who says from Vainavi Broad Band on the name of Hi-Tech Broad Band. One Dhanraj and another Deepak stating to be on the name of Hi-Tech Broad Band apporoached us to give a broad band connection of 100 mbps and collected money of Rs.5, 000/-. That after collecting money, they did not turn up and taken money and not responded thereafter. I came to know this broad band is having lots of problems and these are cheaters in the market. On the name of broad band they collect amount and ran away and dont respondent. Please do not choose this broad band in Hyderabad and Secunderabad areas.

Internet is cutting 3days on an average every month there is no proper response with your coordinators I'm informing same issue with your coordinators no response . We want to change to another network.

VAINAVI agents are no respponding for DNS server

Greetings...
            Iam a old user of your internet services User ID: tarun,
            I have been facing trouble as I am having exams and my most of the work is done online and for that, I need a proper internet connection. As it is running very slow and I am facing regular disturbance. I have already made a complaint but I am not satisfied with services . I have taken 20 mbps but i dont even get 5 mbps properly...
            I'm writing from gopanpally-ntr nagar area in hyderabad. This person, sudhakar is so irresponsible, when i paid him to recharge monthly subscription via gpay, he switched off phone, and took two days to recharge. After recharge, internet cuts off in 30 min, and he won't pick call neither, and when he picks up, he says 5 min and internet will be back, and switches off his phone.

Such a disgusting fraudulent service. Please file...
            I have paid the amount for 6months in advance and i got the network for 3months but from last 30days the local person is torturing us like anything where he doesn't lift the phone nor responds to messages.when i called with other number he lifted and said there is technical problem in activating my account and rather he gave me some admin account i guess to use but of no avail.i have been using the same service from last 1.5years and has...
            Dear sir /madam
            This is uday kumar.. I am using u r net last 12months onwords every month i am facing service issues. But no body cant solve my problem.. I keep on cal to u r area in charge mr. Akram no [protected] he is also not responding. And he given another no [protected] he behave very rudely. Last sunday i put complaint to u r customer care. But still i am not resolved my problem. My problem is net cable change to another address.....

We are trying to reach over phone, but we are getting all lines are busy since yesterday after noon???

How to solve this type of problems, because they are responding, and keeping their telephone lines always busy.

Such a worrest customer care center, i have called them many times but no one is answering my call. My internet connection got expired and i want to renewal it again, but connection is not showing in wi-fi router. I have never seen this type of customer care center for any internet service providers, if you people were not interested for renewal process please close my account.
              Customer care service never pick the calls and everytime there will be failure in network atleast 10 times a month. They take complaint and they never solve it. If you cant maintain please shut your service.

Soo many times i informed that internet is not regular is not stable for so many days if it repeat i will change broadband from past two days internet is not coming at all plz take quick reaction. This happen so many times before also no on has reacted internet is also very slow jukt month thi is three months pack. Recently taken pack please take action on it
                Internet is not coming last 15 Days onwards.i called to Technical agent 4 days but his not respond.i called to Toll free number, it it busy every time. Net speed also not good.

Internet service is worst, its been 1 week the internet is not working. Every 1 week internet wont be working specially on holidays and sundays. Customer service is worster than that people wont answer calls. A person named naresh & madhu who is sanath nagar area customer service person, hung up the calls while talking wont pick the call be serious on us put call on hold for 15mins or more and cut the call. No internet speed...

Internet service is worst, its been 1 week the internet is not working. Every month atleast 1 week internet wont be working specially on holidays and sundays. Customer service is worster than that people wont answer calls. A person named madhu who is khairthabad area customer service person, hung up the calls while talking wont pick the call be serious on us put call on hold for 15mins or more and cut the call. No internet speed

We have been loyal customer to Vainavi, but the quality of service is pathetic it's been 3 days there is no internet inspite of calling to the guy who manages these net probs he is not responsive and he gives statements it would work from tomorrow. This is fifth instance. I asked him if the due date for payment arrives they don't even think abt the customer loyality and the days which were nonfunctional. I thought I will call call centre and lodge complaint but it looks like it is taking forever time to get connected to executive. These things would really impact the customer service and their feedback about the product.

Am sorry to tell you that below given your statement is bogus.. And please remove this as your technicians are working in govt timings only.. That to after 11 am and upto 6 pm

My user id is nagarjuna32

I have started using your internet services from 2014. I was using internet max on weekend days and whenever problem there on weekends.. Your people failed to rectify immediately.. Even in small / minor errors also

Recently.. I paid for 6 months connection with + 3 months bonus connection.. Now my a/c is valid till september 2017.

In the month of february, i have complained about the problem in internet and your technical people asked 1-2 days time to rectify.. But not happened till now

I am working in a private company, so i had requested your associates to attend at 9.30 or max 10 am and they simply rejected to attend at that time as their work starts it seems only after 10.30 am. Your company website is showing that 24x7 working which is bogus and wrong statement. You may need to change your team or your statement in website that is upto you

Funny thing is suddenly your system sends message that your problem is resolved. I don’t know how and when resolved.. Same thing brought to customer care but least bothered to send..

Any how past is past.. Now i had simply removed your connection wire and threw out.. As i don’t want to utilize your irregular and irresponsible services

I had requested customer care, so many times to refund for rest of the months. If possible kindly return my amount.. If not possible also kindly let me know.. As that is also fine with me..

As per my knowledge, in the same area 4-5 customers are expressing to change the connectivity.. I think nothing going to happen to vainavi by loosing few customers

Hi my id is.
                          Md. [protected]@gmail.com and my number is [protected].. I have informed many times about the problem [protected] where i am facing issue with your network. But no one responds. But at the time of payment you will respond only for taking amount. But issue wont solve they are fearless people and they are not human beings, they need customers money only, they are not at all interesting about what is the problem is happening why the customers are raising complaints, they are noting to cheat the customers and saying we will be ready for 24hrs a day but they wont be ready for at least 3days to solve the problem, as they say they are well experienced people and having lot of experience in this networking, but they are us less people no one knows where is the problem is arising, just they need salary that all. They are stupids no response to customers calls also and they never open office also.
                          As my knowledge this the worst broadband service named as vainavi broadband.
                          And friends please dont take any subscription to this broadband

Net is not working since 1 week. If I loging with my user id and pwd. Net is working for 1 hr only. It is automatically logged out and again shown login page. Same issue facing since 1 week. Last month also facing same issue & at the time local person resolved. But now he informed to me plz raise a complaint. If Every month we are facing issue we are not continuing the service provided by you.

Plz resolve the issue on priority...