Excitel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Excitel

Having problems with Excitel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Excitel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Excitel

Delhi

Excitel Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800-200-2273

Excitel reviews & complaints(536)

Sir, I return my device on 08 Sep 2022 but company not returned my security money of 2000 till date when i called the customer care they said it take 1 more week again and again. It is already near about 120 days when i have returned the device please look into this matter and do the needful
Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They didn't give my security deposit it had 90 day above but they are giving achuse but they are not solving i wnt my refund
    Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Excitel is committing fraud by purposely disconnecting the internet service in my area. They kept disconnecting the service almost every day since last week for at least 4 - 6 hours, and they mentioned technical issues.
      They are moth***kers not refunding my money.
      Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hand over there Excitel broadband device on 08 Sep 2022 at Ansari Complex Srinagar they said I will get the refund within 30 days now they have changed there refund policy to 90 days I have waited 120 now they are making excuses everyday whenever I called customer care number still I didn't get any response from they please look into this matter and do the needful.
        Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have requested for the days transfer to my new account since the month of October'22. The customer service executives doesn't know where to transfer the call and how to deal with the issue. They just say this will be done in 1 day and they do not work on it.

Today my connection is expired. Now they want me to recharge again.

I have also sent an email to the Nodal Officer but no response from their side as well.

Pathetic Service
          Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted the device on[protected] and they told me that refund will process in 90 days there app also showing that the refund will take place with in 90 days now when I am rasing complaint there app is telling your refund will process in 112 days such a scam company don't trust these type of service providers.
            Jan 7, 2023
            It's is not resolved till now I think this site doesn't work for any resolution
            Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            How can you mark this as resolved the company is a fraud totally I think I have to file a police case against them

Excitel is a fraud company. My internet is not working from 27th November 2022. Complaint several times but no resolution.
              Now they are not refunding.
              Even after complaining in national consumer helpline, they are not responding.
              Don't take their connection.
              Ticket No[protected], 10753963, 10753950 & 10886966
              Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have disconnected my Internet connection in the month of August month but siltill even after The end of December still the refund of security deposit of 2000 Rs has not been processed. I tried calling to customer care but they r not Responding properly. They say will arrange a call back but never ever I have received till now.
                Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised a request on 23rd of Dec 2022 regarding my internet issue since that day till now today 27th dec 2022, my internet issue not resolved not providing proper internet, need my money back
                  Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is Abdul zakeer 220 mobile no[protected]from chilkalguda secundrabad Amar talkies lane from morning internet is not working
                    Kindly please send me the service team do me needful help on this

Hi I am Nisar,

I have excitel connection from around 3 year Excite ID: Nisaras01. I have 5 months of subscription remaining and i have raised multiple Service Request # 1650539, 1640492, 1646521, 1648788, 1516146, 1626670, 1638953, 1595545 and shared the complete issue details on the connection shifting. But no one is intrested in providng the sosolution instead extel customer care closeing the Service request without providing...
                      With reference to my customer user ID - [protected], I want to raise a complaint against Internet Service Provider company - Excitel.

From 30th November 2022 my internet is not working. I have already generated tickets and raised complaints more than 9 times. Always they automatically close the complaint without any solution. Nobody from Excitel came till now for any kind of solution. I have been completely disappointed from...

Am using excitel broadband service every month atleast 1 day internet getting disconnected, this month it's become soo worst, sunday evening 5pm internet got disconnected and on multiple escalation and multiple follow ups connection restores on Tuesday evening 6pm and later on same day 10 pm connection got again disconnect tried to call customer care they are disconnecting calls and saying that there not higher escalation and they don't have access to escalate and clear the issue... Day by day excitel connection get worst of the worst
                      Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Name of the Company - Excitel Connection no:- [protected] paid security amount - 2000 Problem Reported - At the time of taking connection We've paid rs.2000 as a refundable security deposit as per company policy however after surrender the connection company promised us that they will refund our money within 30 days (email ss attached) and when I've called after 30 days then they told me that company policy has been changed and now I'll get...
                        Dear Team,
                        I am an existing customer of Excitel from last May 14th 2022 and from the day one I am not satisfied with the service and for the installation and to get the connectivity it took 1.5 months time to sort it out in a place like Bangalore.

Even after that we thought of continuing with the service and we are getting disappointed only because of the service.

Recent Experience -

I...

I call them more then 5 time today but won't response me back even i register a complaint but won't response me either please register a complaint

After collecting ONU device they asked me to wait for 90 days that from
                          aug 15 2022 as per their policy rules so I followed that, then again due to some error they asked to wait for 10 days more that is till 25 nov 2022, even they took my account details to process refund. Now it's more than 100 days I have not been refunded till now, and still they are just expecting me to wait.

Dear Mr. Raina...

Greetings !!!

I am Ravi Sankar Kommu availed Excitel broad band fecility at my house for about 15 months and my subsciption ended on 13th Nov'22.

I handed over all the items like Fibre ONU device, modem, Power adopter, Empty carton box etc..to your agents in vijayanagar M/S. ARPITA CABLE NETWORK.

I have paid deposit of Rs.2590/- 0n 02 nd august'2021 as per the...

I have recharged for four months pack. Wifi is not working. I have raised as many complaints and spoken to several executives but there is no response from their end. And I have paid security deposit of Rs 2000 to Excitel they are not returning deposit money either.. There is a pending tickets regarding this issue since 70 days.. it expresses their carelessness and commitment towards customers.
                            please give resolution 🙏🏻
                            Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a request on 07th Nov to transfer my internet connection to my new house. Today is 15th Nov and nothing has been done.
                              Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Varun, I too face the same issue. Whether your issue got sort it out?