Excitel Customer Care
Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd.

Excitel Customer Care

Excitel Broadband Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
48, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III
Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Jaipur
Jaipur Centre, 6th Floor Tonk Road & B2 Bypass Junction,
SectorB-4, Near Airport, Jaipur – 302018, India.

Lucknow
Alacrity Business Centre Pvt. Ltd.,
Levana Cyber Heights, 10th Floor, TC G 2/2 & TC G 5/5, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Kanpur
Balaji Faction Pvt. Ltd.

Plot No.46, (Part) Block P & T, SCM 1st, Industrial Area, Fazalganj, Kanpur nagar, U.P.-208012

Hyderabad

Sun Closed

Excitel Complaints & Reviews

Excitel — Internet network issue

muskan2909 on Jul 2, 2020
I am facing internet network issue from 15 days. When i call to excitel internet provider to solve my problem. Every time...

Karanmittal on Jul 2, 2020
I bought excitel internet connection last month. I was promised a speed of 100 mbps. And a stable internet connection. Since then i m facing frequent disconnection. Like 7-8 hours of disconnection daily. And a speed of 50 mbps on average basis. Dont pay them any money. They will make all false promises. But once u pay them they wont help u. They will stop taking your calls.

[Jul 02, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jyoti latwal on Jun 29, 2020
    I am jyoti, residence in madangir dda, new delhi. I have applied for 03 months plan for wifi connection (3 months unlimited) in 2000/- for plan +1500 for router +500 for installation charges. The wifi speed is very low and it not available now. But now wifi is not working and showing connectivity error. When i called the agent two times from my number but he does not pick my call, even not reply for the same. As i am not getting any response from your cc toll free no. I am doing wfh but now i am unable to do work due to your wifi error. This is ridiculous/very bad manners of providing services to a customer. It is hardly request you to cancel his registration number for providing connectivity of respective excitel. Please provide us respective/friendly wi-fi provider who does his work passionately & honestly for the goodwill of respective excitel.

[Jun 29, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Excitel — Fraud plan description

Saksham Uniyal on Jun 29, 2020
      I had installed a fiber setup paying 2000rs additional to the normal installing cost because i wanted a stable and faster...

Excitel — Payment Refund for failed transaction

venkateshwar sharma on Jun 25, 2020
      Dear Sir/madam, I made payment by online on 1st april 2020, to excitel by using the there payment gateway. payment amount...

Vishal343 on Jun 23, 2020
      I've awful experience with excitel. It's been a 40 days since I've been facing an issue of No Connectivity. They always make only excuse but no result have been delivered. This company is fraud they attract customers through fake offers after that they Give 3rd class service.

I

[Jun 24, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Excitel — payment done online but they are not processing it and very bad service

Arya Deepesh on Jun 20, 2020
        I have made a payment for upgradation of omu device of 1250 rs from my bank account which was debited and sent to their bank...

Vi Jay ABhi Singh on Jun 17, 2020
        The issue that i have experienced was: yesterday only new connection established with 100 mbps and for 4 months plan and since yesterday frequent disconnection and downtime more than 6 hours yesterday and today it's more than 5 hours and still no resolution.

It occurred on: 17/06/2020

They will resolve after a while and then it will reoccur and then they will again resolve but this involves a lot calls, follow-up which i can't do in busy work schedule, so i just want them to terminate my connection and refund my paid amount of 2999 + 500 installation charges asap

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter.

[Jun 17, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Drsuraj on Jun 12, 2020
          Got fibernet installed in the first week of this year. Paid for ac router, but was installed with a non ac router in the beginning. After about ten complaints, the local service people installed a standby ac router in march. Problem persisted of regular network breaks sometimes for days together but no one attended.
          Now it’s june and still my original router is not yet installed. No internet since many days. My subscription is totally wasted in the last five months. The local service people are giving excuses since long. This is the worst internet service provider i have encountered in my life.

[Jun 12, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Excitel — unreliable services, and cheating their customer — demand a refund from excitel

Avinash_Sharma on Jun 11, 2020

I had subscribed to the connection on 16th may for 100mbps (3+1 month) plan and paid 3000for plan +500...

Excitel — cheating customer

vicky006 on Jun 7, 2020
            They are not providing any internet speed as per the plan chosen. They first collect in advance and they stop giving internet/speed....

Mamta1980 on May 29, 2020
            I am mamta, residence in rohini sector-20. I have applied for 09 months plan for wi-fi connection (As on 06 months+03 months free) in 4300/- for plan +1500 for reouter +500 for installation charges.in this regard, it is submitted that the behavior of shri promod was not good as the provider of wi-fi connection of your respective company. His way of talking/ tone of voice is not favorable as the goodwill of company. Even he is not picking phone calls for adding some complaint regarding connection availability. My excitel id is mamta.800 and connected last evening on 28/05/2020. The wi-fi speed is very low and available only in one room only. I was used wi-fi only 02 hours. After that it is not working and showing connectivity error. When i called him two times from my number but he does not pick my call, even not reply for the same. Next day morning i again called him two times but he didn't pick/give any reply. Today, i informed him through my cousin that i don't want this wi-fi connection and please disconnect this connection today & give me my money back then he called me & said what is the complaint. This is ridiculous/very bad manners of providing services to a customer. He told me that your paid money will be refunded in 2 or 3 days to your account after deduction of charges. It is hardly request you to cancel his registration number for providing connectivity of respective excitel. Please provide us respective/friendly wi-fi provider who does his work passionately & honestly for the goodwill of respective excitel.

[May 29, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Excitel — Internet services-Fooling

hemant rajpoot on May 24, 2020
              This is reference of my account with excitel. RMN is [protected], there are 100 of complaint tickets have been opened from...

akbar uddin on May 23, 2020
              I have a id akbaruddin745 i have been working from home from couple of months and im not even getting stable internet its frustrating for me to use call everytime and create a ticket with them i already suggested them to give me connection from different box so that atleast i can have internet which works they didn't turn up to me with any answer and they ignoring me after getting renewed for quarterly and now they aren't lifting calls as well and don't know whom i have to coordinate everytime internet goes it takes them atl ast 4 days to get restore and how they restores is align ladder to electric pole and open cover and there small plastic switch which doesn't even has battery in that small box they take that switch in hand blow out with ther mouth then connects wire and says internet is good night w after couple of hours its gets disconnected again...

My request still for them is to provide connection from different box and give atleast 15- 30 days of extension or refund my amount

[May 23, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Excitel — Frequent disconnection issues

irajashekarb on May 20, 2020
                I'm a excitel broadband customer since a year. Since now it's a lockdown i'm working from home. I'm facing frequent internet...

punnu75 on May 19, 2020
                I have taken excitel broadband connection mar'2020 months back and believe me its worst broadband.
                The agent and support don't pick the calls and always giving false hope.
                There internet is not coming with the speed promised.
                I am facing issue like multiple disconnections.
                I have opened ticket and there turn around time is 24 hours and still after 48 hours no connection.
                When i asked them to refund my money there executive is replying that we can't refund your money.
                This is my worst experience with any broadband provider.
                I cannot leave them as i they taken 4 months advance only need to survive with this bad experience.

[May 19, 2020] Excitel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Excitel — browsing issue

pankajsid on May 11, 2020
                  Hello there,

I can't able to browse anything in my mobile. Sites like google chrome, instagram, whtsapp, facebook,...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

Excitel — dead slow speed and frequent connectivity loss.

Kapil Dev on May 8, 2020
                  Speed is very very slow, even slower then mobile network, complained many times but they close the ticket without solving...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Broadband

Excitel — net kaam nahi kar raha

CHANDANI SINHA on May 5, 2020
                  Rajesh kumar sinha
                  Broadband connection 820 rupees every month.
                  Internet service provider ki service bahut...

Excitel — no consumer support

Varun.kaushik1919 on May 4, 2020

I am varun kaushik native of gurugram district of haryana. I am using an excitel connection named as real...

Recently Discussed