Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Aug 9, 2022

File a complaint to Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Having problems with Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband

Mohali District
Punjab

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband Phone Numbers

Fax

Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband reviews & complaints(217)

Quadrant Televentures / Connectzone.in / Connect Broadband — Disconnect the broadband connection

Many times given reminders and told clearly to connect team bills they given and disconnect the connection. no services from 3 months. number is [protected]

many times visit no reponce from connect office.
Opposite back side mata colun hospital. jassal telecom amritsar punjab....

My connect broadband no. is [protected]. It has not been working for last 20 days. I have requested them to stop the service. They didnot process the request. Now the bill has been generated. I have requested them to stop the service only then i shall pay the final bill. But they are not disconnecting the service. Everyday i receive 10 phone calls to remind me to pay the bill. I have told them that once you end my membership only then i will make the final payment. They are not discontinuing my service. Kindly ask them to take action and stop my service with immediate effect.
Quadrant Televentures / ConnectZone.in / Connect Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Connect Broadband no is[protected], as per the plan I am supposed to use the facility of Landline calls (Unlimited Calls STD + Local). I have lodged complaints for the installation of the Landline, I have purchased the device and only the installation needs to be done. Twice I have requested for the installation. Below are the complaint Ticket ID

1. I8480722
    2. I8482502

Connect Broadband had resolved...
    Connect is the fraud company. I am fed up of their service. My internet is not working. It's been two days and no one is coming to my house to solve my problem. Complaint number:
    I8476283 They have no support to whom we can contact. I have called them multiple times but there is no way to contact them. Just don't know what to do. I paid their bills on time everytime. There's never any delay. I have got work to do. I have no life without...
    My connect broadband no [protected] in Ludhiana is not working since 01.03.2022 . Complaint was registered on same day 11:00 AM . That day was holiday so company refused to take any action. Next day was working day and still complaint was not resolved. Today when called connect office in Ludhiana no :[protected]. Person attending call replied that our technical person are on leave so complaint will not be resolved today. I would like to bring...
    I am lovely sharma received call from connect ludhiana mall road office in oct -2021 regarding broadband connection for only rs 300 per month from ms prabhjot kaur.

With this offer i agree to install after installation the installation boy ask me to pay rs 300 then i call to prabhjot regarding this, she suggested me to pay this is your first month rent.

After one week i got an call from mohali that my current...
    For having bared with the company’s pathetic & laid back services for approximately 2 years, the company’s services, both broadband as well consumer services has shown utter nuisance till the end.
    After deciding to end “Connect’s” broadband services a few months back, i reached out to the consumer executive in the month of May to disconnect our broadband connection. Unlike the other companies like Airtel, which provide...

I have asked for the upgradation of the connect broadband connection to FTTH. The price for the 2.4 GHz modem is ~Rs.1100 but the local vendor of the connect is asking Rs. 2000 for the same. When asked the reason for the extra money- he says we have invested amount in the setup of FTTH in the city and head office hasn't invested any penny so we are charging more to compensate. I don't want to pay bribe to them. And when i ask them to give me receipt for the extra money, they deny the same. Head office should send investigators to investigate the issues otherwise these local goons will end up destroying company reputation.

Internet not working from the last 2 days. Local connect office is delaying the complaint as i have registered the complaint directly to the head office. Pathetic service and unprofessional behaviour by local office, Gurdaspur. It seems head office does not have control over them.

On the 17th August 21, my broadband connection was disconnected with the message that your payment has been pending for June month even though the discussion is going on with the customer executive since 8th August mentioning I have done the payments of June month and they will discuss this with the superiors and get back to me as their systems is not showing the same but their app showing it (attached screenshot).

Btw, that...

I had to shift my residence in the month of October 2021 so in the last week of September itself I asked the company to change my address and on the next day of calling, their technician came and took the modem with him and I was told that it will be installed at new residence within 2 days and you need not call again for it. Since then it's been more than a week that they didn't install it and kept telling me that aj hojayega or kal hojayega. They are charging me even for the period when even the modem was with them only. That is for the month of October too. The problem was at their end and just 2 days before they told me that connection cant be installed at the new residence and they are putting every charges on me. My sister and I could not prepare for judicial services due to lack of internet and it also caused me mental agony and harrasment.
        Connect No. [protected]

I have requested a new connection on 7th of AUg, 2021 in sec21 Panchkula . I have been told to make all the payments and connection will be operational from next day i.e Mon (9th aug). Till date no body is responding on my request i am feeling cheated . I will Esclate this further till CEO level .if not resolved in 24 hours .12-08.2021.

It occurred on: 7/08/2021

Install the connection today[protected]

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,

Sumit verma

Mobile Number: [protected]

House no587, Sec 21 Panchkula
          Panchkula

I went to the office to pay my outstanding bill and to deactivate their connection.
            I was willing to pay outstanding bill but they was not giving me will.

I have not used their wifi from last 7 months but they filed a case against me of Rs 980 of dead WifiI. I did complaint that please cut my wifi connection atleast 4 times but none of them bothers but now sending a legal notice. What a worst service they provides.

Sir jab mene connection lagwana tha tab mujhe bola tha ke installation free hai apko ek month ke advance 590rs dene padege vo mam ne bill ke bola tha par fir bhi bill bhej diya. 2 nd complaint connection lgane ke time bola tha ke apko2month 599 ka billpay karna hoga uske bad 499rs ka bill aya karega. Or 40 mbps ke speed bolkar 5mbps ke speed provide kar rahe ho. Sir remove kardo [protected]. company bhut jhoot bolti hai. Ap connection remove krvado bad

Connect no [protected]. I got an connection from the connect broadband at Karar. after that I was shifted in Varanasi before the Varanasi I cleared all dues regarding connect broadband connection. After few days the company called me and threatening if you did not submit your router we will take legal action against you. But at the time of taking connection the official of the company said you paid the fees of router now this router is your own. In this connection not a single documents sent by the connect broadband officials that we know about the router policy. Kindly take strict action against him by that they cannot make the simple public fool

Connect Broadband — No range of internet

Connection no [protected] is not working well till the last week.Complaints are lodged to local service man and then to customer care at Chandigarh office. They try to solve but failed.
                    My son is doing higher study. Due to net problem he is suffering a lot.
                    So I request you to solve the net problem today.We are suffering from the last week.
                    If you can not solve the problem
                    then Deactivate my Number immediately....

Hiii
                    Am kamaldeep singh sandhu from Bathinda punjab my connect number is[protected], and same is not working from last 3 days as due covid-19 your local office is locked so inable to logged a complaint locally so request you to please arrange your concerned person to resolve the same

Kamaldeep singh sandhu
                    Aug 5, 2021
                    Issue was addressed and resolved on the same day as customer approached on CC desk too.

DearSir, I am using [protected] broadband connection, please disconnect, as I have no more uses of this connection. Regards Gagan M-[protected], LUDHIANA Punjab
                      Aug 5, 2021
                      Dear Connect Customer,

Request you to mar mail from your registered ID at our customer care mail so that we can assist you accordingly . please share your connect number along with.

Thank you for choosing Connect.

Yours Sincerely

From Non Connect Numbers Dial:
                      For Product & Scheme/Billing - [protected]
                      For Internet/Technical Complaint - [protected]
                      Fax No. :[protected]

Quadrant Televentures / Connectzone.in / Connect Broadband — Disconnect Connection Of connect broadband

Hey I’m karanbir Singh & I want to disconnet my CB connection I have tried calling coustmer care & they are not responding nicely & not taking me seriously & I tried twitting CB for disconnection no responses from there to I mailed @ Appellate Authority at Quadrant Televentures Ltd. (Formerly HFCL Infotel Ltd.)

But still i have a connection. Please take serious action against connect... my CB no is

[protected]br...