Valecha Engineering Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to Valecha Engineering

Having problems with Valecha Engineering?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Valecha Engineering customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Valecha Engineering

Valecha Engineering Website

Valecha Engineering Head Office Address

Valecha Chambers, 4th Floor, Andheri New Link Road, Andheri (West)
Mumbai City District

Valecha Engineering Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Valecha Engineering reviews & complaints(34)

Respected sir/ madam,
i herewith enclosed fixed deposit details.

Fdr no ; 608227
names ; [censored]al kulinkant mankar
khanjan [censored]al mankar

date of maturity : 15/02/2015

amount rs: 10000/-

i have done lots of communications after maturity date... But still i dont get any amout of repayment of fixed deposits
here i request you to repay my due fd amout asap...br...

NOC letter
Valecha Engineering customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I have FD with L.f. No 607816 in Valecha Engineering in 20/9/2013 in the name of my grandmother Jasumati Gotecha for an amount of 35000 for which no payment has been received.There is no mail reply from company no contact details where should we apply for the same she is in the age of 80's and still we have to struggle with our hard-earned money.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I made fixed deposit with Valecha Engineering Ltd (LF No. 604587) worth Rs. 1 Lac on 19.03.12 for the period of 36 months @ 11.25% P.A. interest. Maturity of FD was due on 19.03.15 only. I received only the interest on 27.3.15 but not received my principal amount despite several reminders till date. Kindly help me get my money back. Company does not respond to e-mails and phone calls.

Sushila Sharma

We have two Fixed Deposit for a period of 36months at the interest rate of 12.5% bearing LF No. 309829 and LF No. 309831 for Rs.1, 00, 000/- each with Valecha Engineering . The date of Deposit is 01/03/2013 and date of Maturity 01/03/2016 for both the FD.
        We have sent to the company the fully discharged and duly signed both the FD Receipts under our covering letter dated 01.03.2016 (san copy enclosed)through M/s Vichare courier on...

My aunt Ms Clara M. Alvares has held a FD no. 310972 for rs. 3, 00, 000/- (3 lakhs) no. 310972 which matured in 19.6.2015. Till date she has not received any payment. No information from the company

Please expedite

I have deposited 40, 000 in your company and doposit no is 311432. i have not received any refund of my principal amount or interest.

Not received principle as well as interest for my 3 fd held with them matured 4 years back

I have not yet received a payment of fd amount of rs.30000/- on maturity date 06/01/2015. This is a big fraud with the investor who invest their money by simply making a faith on brand name. Request you to guide to get back my money.in spite of regirous followup the company has no obligation to repay the amount since 2015 related fdr is duly discharged and sent to the co....
              I maria placida dantas 61 years old, and my father felix lyons dsouza
              Over 100 years old, jointly hold a fixed deposit no. 305253, for 4 lakh
              Rupees that matured on 02-nov-2016. Original fd certificate sent by speed
              Post on 16.11.2016. Even after numerous reminders by email, letters and personal visit to the office, company is not bothered to repay the money and refuses to acknowledge same in writing, or acknowledge any...
              Fdr no 310780 (Folio No) dt 28/5/2013 fvg. Vinaychandra J.Shah and Vasudha V.Shah for Rs 300000 due on 28/5/2015
              Maturity value 3L+ Interest
              In spite of repeated reminders the co has not honoured their obligation to repay the amount since 2015 Related fDR is duly discharged and sent to the co.
              The staff at the company are not cooperative and keep giving false promises.
              Of late they refuse to see us as well....
              Despite my parents' frequent reminders and personal visits to their office the company is not returning the FD for Rs 3, 00, 000 with interest which was deposited in May 2013 and matured in May 2015.They are very sr citizen and their retirement savings on which they survive on has been withheld by the company.
              The staff at the company is not cooperative and keeps giving false promises....
              The staff at the company are not cooperative and keep giving false promises....
              Fdr no 310780 (Foliono) dt 28/5/2013 fvg. Vinaychandra j. Shah and vasudha v. Shah for rs300000 due on 28/5/2015
              Maturity value 3l+ interest
              In spite of repeated reminders the co has not bothered to pay the amount since 2015 related fdr is duly discharged and sent to the co on maturity asper their instructions.
              We are 82 year s old and sick. Kindly arrange to get the payment before it is too late further because of our...
              Fdr no 607655 (Foliono) dt 14.8.2013 fvg. Vinodh. N. V. And n. K. Venkitachalam for rs30000 due on14.8.2016
              Maturity value rs 42774.
              In spite of repeated reminders the co has not bothered to pay the amount since 2016. Related fdr is duly discharged and sent to the co on maturity asper their instructions.
              We are 73 year s old and sick. Kindly arrange to get the payment before it is too late further because of our illhealthy...
              Fdr no 604610 folio no. Dt.9.4.2012 for rs 20000/ matured on9.4.2015- fvg n. K. Venkitachalam and mrs. Ratnam venkitachalam. Aged 73 yrs and 65 yrs old.
              Captioned fdr has been sent to them duly dischsrged 2 months befor e maturity asper co request and have sent several remeinders for repayment and no response till date. We both are sick and spend and live on medicines for huge amount.
              Kindly arrange arrange for early payment...

I have invested in fixed deposit and after maturity I have not received interest nor the principal amount. What can be done please advise. Pradip mehta
              folio number 311196 maturity 28/07/16o

company keeps on promising.Do the government have bo roll to hear the
              plea of investor.i have marragige of my son on card and finding difficult
              to raise funds and on other side own hard earned money is blocked.

please help me to get the funds released immedately.

Any un toward incidence company will be held responsible.

I had deposited f. D. Iuring the year 2012 rs.40000/- bearing fdr no.308218 dated 31.07.2012 @11% for 36 months, which is expired on 31.07.2015.

Now, almost 3 years 10 months are passed still i have not received the fd amount.

At present, i am urgent need of money, you are requested to kindly refund my fd amount with interest at the earliest.

Sorry to say that, our hard earned money which we had...
                Myself tapas pal. I have worked in valecha engineering limited as an engineer from 23rd september 2015 to 1st december 2016. I got salary with basic pay 8200/- rs. And every month 984/- rs (@12% of basic pay) was deducted from my salary to provident fund. When i was employee in that company i asked my pf nd uan account no but they did not response but i am not attached with this complay almst 1year still they dnt clear my pf...
                Myself tapas paul. I have worked in valecha engineering limited as an engineer from 23rd september 2015 to 1st december 2016. I got salary with basic pay 8200/- rs. And every month 984/- rs (@12% of basic pay) was deducted from my salary to provident fund. When i was working in this organization i had asked for my pf no & uan no several times to my employer but not got any feedback still now. Even now i asked for pf no & uan...