Verma Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 22, 2022

File a complaint to Verma Travels

Having problems with Verma Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Verma Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Verma Travels

Madhya Pradesh
462011

Verma Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Verma Travels reviews & complaints(132)

I am traveling from Pune to bhopal from verma bus no. Mp 04 PA 0693, Bus PNR AU[protected]
Bus timing was 18:40 on 21st oct'22 in Pune.
Bus came at 20:10...
Bus timing was to reach in Bhopal at 8:45 AM on 22nd oct'22.
But i am writing this mail for complaint at 8:30AM on 22nd Oct'22, but still bus haven't even crossed Maharashtra border and Bhopal is still 350KM away...

I have lot o[censored]rgent matters...
Dear Verma team,
Need to maintenance for your bus.
On 18 sep 2022, for Bhopal to seoni, I booked a bus, bus tyre blast three time. That's by bus late 8 hours....
I was book ticket from bhopal to indore on 20 /09/2022. but drop me outside on Bypass. So that's why I am not able to reach at the choti gwaltoly indor office of Verma travels. I am pay to cab again 100 Rs. When I am asking to conductor he was using abusing word and he was drunk also.If iit problem not resolved I will register legal complaint against Verma travels....

Plz do not trust on this travel agency as bus is delayed for more than 1 hr than its mentioned time I have been waiting for last 2 hrs yet on enquiry counter they kept on telling bus is still more 1 hr late Do not trust on this agency it is a big fraud and waste of travellers time
Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First of all Verma travels office will not pick your call, doesn't seem that they are supportive. I have sent a parcel through Verma Bus from Bhopal to Multai and I have paid 100Rs for that, while collecting the parcel from Multai they are asking for 20 Rs more, I ask them why you are charging 20 extra they said this is the charge of parcel loading and unloading and picking and delivering to you. I refused to pay that 20 Rs amount. Verma Travels is such a big name and their employees are doing so cheap things.

Deepak Deshmukh
    Mob : [protected]
    Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was book ticket on 3 sep 2022 from Pithampur to Nashik 15U, but bus attendant gives my reserve seat to other random person and when bus reach at my location that time bus attendant give me random other seat at lower side so and bus driver and attendant talked with me in bad manner and very rude behaviour I think verma travel management take strict action on this matter
      Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MP 04 PA 4354 ...sabhi sets full hai fir bhi extra person ko lete jaa rhe hai..bus me league bhi hai...or conductor or driver communi cation bhi boht bura hai or clipper set me bhi 4 person bethe hai....
        Worst facility in verma travel as there is no curtains, charging plugs is not working, AC is not working properly as it was AC bus so, i want to complain against verma travel . The price and the facility will not matched as they gave worst facility so they refund the money to the costumer. Or they fix there buses problems.
        Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a bus from verma travels bhopal and travel to jaipur with
          Vehicle Number:UP 75 M 4534
          We probably doesnt know how bad this is.
          The two drivers dont care about anyones. They misbehaving with every pessenger. If we try to talk with them (even nicely), they will just ignore you as if you were transparent or didnt exist.
          The bus is not clean and bedsheet is so derty even smelling also.
          They refused to drop us at a place which is near to our home and start misbehaving and says that this is not your personal car that can be stopped any where you want.
          Even he has no manner to talk with ladies.
          Dont ever book that company. I wouldn't have if I had read the reviews before. This ride was a nightmare, and i wish it not to my worst enemy...
          Their ridiculous business has to stop, this travel agency should be shut down.
          Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bus no. CG07aCG2870 ye bus Bhopal se Hyderabad ke liye hai iska staff bahut h kharab hai maine jaipur s single sleeper karaya but baha s sharing kar diya maine staff ko bola to un logo ne suna h nhi late night mujhe uta kar bolte hai tumhara sleeper change ho gaya hai mujhe peetne ki dhamki dete hai galat word ka use karte hai bus driver ka naam Bablu hai bolte hai ye Rajsthan nhi hai very bad behaviour...aur bus b ek dam bekara nahi to ac proper hai nahi parde aur pani k liye b mana karte hai very bad isko band kar dena chahiye ye to passanger ka kanhi b raste mai chhod sakte hai paise k liye...
            Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The bus no. MP 04 PA 5425 does not have any hygiene. The curtains are all dirty, seats are torn and covered with a white cloth with all those stains, the AC does not have a controls, it is just open and when asked to resolve the issue, the conductor as well as the driver completely ignored, the TV is never on, the speakers are broken (photos attached.). The bus is not at all appropriate considering the charges (2065₹ pune-bhopal). The conductor...

Dear Team,
              This is regarding my journey on 11-12 may from pune (Sangamwadi) to Bhopal (Isbt), ticket no. is - TR6A46818676

bus was supposed to come at sangamwadi bus stop at 06:50 pm but it reached there at 7:30pm (almost 45 mins delay) and next day on 12th may bus reached to isbt bhopal at 4pm instead of 10am (6hours delay). Bus staff is saying there were some technical issues in bus but that is not my concern. Bus staff should have checked the technical issues before starting journey.

What kind of service is this? I lost my full day, missed my office, missed my meeting who is going to pay for all this.
              I want my money back ASAP. No apologies or sorry statement required, just give my money back.
              Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are running "Scrap" multi axle volvo on Mumbai Bhopal route. If you have strong vertebrae then dare to travel with Verma Travels volvo
                Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The conductor of bus from bhopal to indore of timing 8pm to 10:45pm dated 30 April does not talk to passenger properly and talk in a very rude way.
                  The conductor told me 'ess samay koi kambal use karta hai kya tujhe sharam nahi aae ' and ' Pehli bar ac bus mai baitho ho kya' and told me to fold my blanket. I request you to please take action against them.

PNR - 3942517
                    Bus No. - UP75 M4534

### are operating this Verma Travels & making our country down.
                    There are lots of complaints & nobody is looking the issues passengers are facing :-
                    1. Cancelled the 9PM bus for Bhopal & informing 30 min before for another bus which was also 1 hour before the previous bus timing.
                    2. Luggage rack of the bus was full of parcels so I wasn't allowed...

Bus from Bhopal to Pune on 17/04/2022 @ 5:35 pm from Bhopal. Bus No: MP 04 PA 5425 and Driver details: Sattar (Volvo), [protected], Coach No: - Verma Travels

Bus was hit by stone. Window glass was broken near indore. Still driver taken the bus to pune without taking proper care. No proper cleaning of glass was done. pieces of glass were everywhere in the bus, on bed sheet, in blanket. No alternative bedsheet and blankets were provided. Worst service
                    Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst service, just money makers. Very dirty bus, broken seats. Want of charge full money for sleeper coaches and provides push back seats instead. Non supportive staff.
                      Verma Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a jacket from your side on 22/12/2021 at 9:39 am. But i have not received my order tracking links and My order details. After order this message received.

TransactionNo. [protected] for Rs 549.00 done for LALJIBHAI PANCHABHAI KATARIYA has succeeded from payu team....
                        Bus driver name Saleem bhai, driving MP 04 PA 3877, hasn't any concerned about company and travellers policy.
                        Today bus arrived in lko at 5.40 am and it's 9.40 and we had not reached 9.40 am and we'd not reached Faizabad..
                        Driver is taking every single standing passengers from the road..

Hopefully money is going to Company.....

I booked Private bus ticket today(16/12/2021) in Verma Bus Delhi to Azamgarh from red Bus.
                        I'm 10 minutes late due to traffic The bus left without picking me.
                        And is saying that if you book a train, do you get money.Now nothing can be done.

Book tickets in private bus because they do not short their passenger.