Videocon D2H — d2h recharge

Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India
 KD TIWARI on Mar 13, 2019
Aadarniya sir, mai krishna dutt tiwari apne videocon d2h me 12/03/2019 ko 250rs. Ka recharge kiya, lekin channel aaj bhi nhi chal rahe customer care me phone kiya (Jo ki kam se kam 1 se 1.30 ghante me lag paya) toh bola gaya ki 15 minut me chalu ho jayenge, lekin is time tak chalu nhi hue or fir call kar raha hu toh 2 ghante se busy aa raha h, mai mansik pareshan hu, lagta h ye d2h walo ka murder kar du ya khud mar jaun. Mo. [protected]

[Mar 13, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear krishna,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h
Change my regd phone no. to [protected] against my id 26224556 .i could not subscribe any addon pack due to lack of login because login demands registered telephine number
Please change my registered mobile number in videocon d2h id[protected]

Old num - [protected]
New num - [protected]
Plz change my old registered no. with my new no. my old registered no is [protected] and custmor id is[protected] and my new mobile no is [protected]
Team d2h's reply, Mar 28, 2019
Dear Suchi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

My RTn number change I'd[protected] add this phone number [protected]
Nitij sinha

sir please change my registered mobile number
my old RMN-[protected]

NEW NUMBER-[protected]
ID no 32316874
name sanap asaram
my regisition mobile number plz change
old no [protected]
new no [protected]
Sir, , d2h dish Don't talk well very bad behavior customer not pick my call
Recharging pack before recharge finished
Very troubled d2h
Plz solve my problem immediately
D2h worst service provided
Thanks d2h company ignore my call
Bad behavior customer
Dear Kshitij,

Team d2h
I purchased videocon rf remote last 2 months ago.now remote is working...m using videocon since 4 years in 4 years I bought rf remote 5 times...I won't give any charges for remote...i want to disconnect this service...It was a very bad experience..I want refund..
Team d2h's reply, Mar 28, 2019
Dear Customer (Sarkar Bony),

Team d2h
Videocon all the help numbers are not working since 3 days are they doing any fraud or shutting down company please call me on [protected]
Dear Divakar,

Team d2h
Setup box no working please change a setup box no power on. Iam not watching a TV. Please written down my complain.
Dear Rahul,

Team d2h
My old num is [protected], but i am not using this num pls change my new num [protected]
Or [protected]
Dear Ramesh,

Team d2h
My name rathan singh lamani change registred mobile no my videocon dth no[protected], my new mobile no [protected]
My d2h connection no[protected].
may i request please update my RTN no is [protected] and second no is [protected].update email id [protected]@gmail.com
please above mentioned mobile no update at the earliest

Thanking you..
Dear Customer (edn_resu),

Team d2h
Plz change my registered mobile number...customer id is[protected]
Divya Bojja's reply, Mar 4, 2019
Plz change my registered mobile number...customer id is 223148313...old mobile number is 9505717747...new one is 6302895282
Please change my registered mobile no, as It is registered with my tenant and now tenant has changed so please do it.
Previous no: [protected]
New no: [protected]

Please change it asap. I am not able to connect with customer care no.
Dir sir
My Videocon d2h customer id[protected] please change my mobile number [protected] please
Change My register mobile number is lost new num [protected] update
Dear Ashvnee,

Team d2h
I have been following up from last 1 month for my trai channels activations. They do not respond to calls and emails.
Cust id[protected]
pH : [protected]

Since I am following from last 4 weeks, still videocon deh customer care is not attending calls and showing all representatives are busy.
Dear Customer (Shri4404),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at custom[email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Team d2h
Since last 3-4 days my STB not working. Sending mails to customer care but no response. All helpline nos are busy always. No response at all
Costomer ID 15575801

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - d2h recharge