Videocon D2H — tv channels not working after recharging

Pune Metropolitan Area, Maharashtra, India
 Akshaykumar Pole on Mar 13, 2019
Dear sir / madam,
Cust id[protected] i had opted for diamond sports combo pack on 28.02.2019 in stead of hd platinum which they have not yet effected except sending message on 11.03.2019 about implementation of the same.
For last 3 days they are not providing any service in spite of sending email to them for number of times. They are not picking up telephones of their service desk ([protected]/ [protected]) since 10.03.2019. Now we want to disconnect the facility from videocon d2h and we want money refund for charging of rs.548 and the cost of dish & setup box to be refunded to company.
Please do the needful.
Thanks & regards,
Akshaykumar pole
[protected]/ [protected]

[Mar 13, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Akshay,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

DEAR,
I had lost my registered phone no so i kindly request you
Please change my Registered phone no
Old No--[protected]
New No--[protected]
Customer id[protected]
Team d2h's reply, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Ankit,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Kindly reactivate our videocon d2h connection a/c no[protected]
HARI OM LOGISTICS's reply, Mar 8, 2019
Kindly reactivate our videocon d2h connection 128182630
HARI OM LOGISTICS's reply, Mar 8, 2019
Kindly reactivate our videocon d2h connection a/c no 128182630
My ID 95507788
Pey HD channel but HD channel is not working customer not pick up my phone not reply my emails HD set top box update on 28/2/2019 but customer care is not response thanks
Please sir.. I got a message . signal is not available on TV screen .. so please I request you solve my problem...
Sachin Rohidas Kamble's reply, Mar 6, 2019
I got a message. Signal is not available..so please resolve my problem...
Team d2h's reply, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Sachin,

Team d2h
Please kindly change my registration telephone number
SR Dhanush's reply, Mar 6, 2019
8179715953 its my new registration number
Customerid.[protected]
i want to change my rmn to
name - vasant gunjal
i am unable to get my old rmn
Plz change my d2h rtn... Customer I'd[protected]
Old rtn [protected]
New rtn [protected]
Hi.. I need to change my mobile number. it is on my mother name. My mother name is jabeen taj and our customer ID is 95465552 and register mobile number is [protected] and now i need to change it to [protected]. Please please please help me with this...
I'd no[protected]. Etv channel didn't active channel no 693. Pls inform [protected].
Beete Nagaraju Yadav's reply, Mar 6, 2019
Service did not active after recharge also please active etv channel s.customer I'd 205612506
Change registered mobile number for channel choice

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - tv channels not working after recharging