d2h
Dish TV India Ltd.

d2h Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Ground Floor & 1st Floor, Techweb Centre, New Link Road, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai City District

Load

d2h related photos (357)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

d2h Photos

d2h Complaints & Reviews

Humare setup box me software downloading ki problem aa rahi thi uske liye humne customer care par call ki aur setup box me...

From 10 -15 days i continuously getting calls from videocon d2h. My DND service is also ON but dont know how the ara calling me. I am getting depressed now. Thoughts like sucide are going in my head because of this company.
Calls from videocon company
Jan 23, 2021

Dear Ganesh,

Thanks for writing to us. If you want to change your mobile number then you can message us in this format. RTN  New RTN to 566777 or [protected].

Thanks & regards

I have called several times to videocon d2h customer care to activate DND on my mobile no. But still every day I get atleast...

I have made several complaints, called around 40 times sent 50 emails.

I am following up since last 2 months now.

I am told i will receive the refund in 1 hour since last 10 calls.

I have already provided the screenshots and bank details.

Contact [protected]
    Jan 18, 2021

Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing to us. We request you to share the number, which you want to register with us at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into this.

Thanks & regards

I have done a recharge of Rs. 200 on 9 this January 2021 at 01:35 PM, through BHIM app and transaction I'd is[protected]....
      This Grievance is related with VIDEOCON D2H DTH Service provider. My Customer ID is 30680532 and I have 1 Primary & 1...
      I am getting dozens of junk calls from Videocon d2h per day, I have tried to contact customer care and I also have sent an...

I am a user of videocon d2h and this is the biggest mistake I ever made. D2h is shameless and I have been completely harassed by the call centre people. These people call me around 30 times a day. I have made complains to stop these promotional call and messages but nothing have happened. I am also registered to do no disturb service but stiill these calls continue. Either stop calling or terminate my connection.
      Dec 27, 2020

Dear Shariq,

Thanks for writing to us. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

I have recharged videocon d2h on 18/12/2020. for a sum of Rs 309 at 11:00PM through NetBanking. Money got deducted from my account but I got that the recharge is not successful and to wait for an hour to get the refund. It has been more than 6 hours and still not got the refund amount. Please check and refund. Customer ID[protected]
        Amount deducted but recharge failed
        Dec 19, 2020

Dear Metilda,

Thanks & regards

In Nov2020 I recharged 1 yr subscription after calling customer care. They offered a free set-top box replacement [only engineer...

Please change my registered mobile number from [protected] to [protected]
          Dec 14, 2020

Dear Kavita,

Thanks for writing to us. Kindly share your current RTN and the number you want to update as the new RTN so that I can assist you better in this regard.

Thanks & regards

Your engineer says that he will not come to my area i.e.pin code 400709.to install.
            Dec 12, 2020

d2h customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date almost 25 days ago( not sure of the exact date)

Hi, I booked a new connection approximately 25 days ago...

Iam KrishnaMoorthy, with Videocon d2h service Number([protected]) Rising Compliant to Videocon d2h Provider and making compliant and technician is not at attempted service but compliant is closing with out solving, iam requesting daily, they are saying technician will come today like that but i didn't get technician from past 56 days.
              Dec 07, 2020

Dear Krishna,

Thanks & regards

D2H set top box's cable connector found broken from inside so pls replace as new one A/C NO.[protected], RTN [protected]
                Dec 07, 2020

Dear Vinod,

Thanks & regards

We have logged complaint 59715216 with Videocon from Nov 25, 2020 till date but it is not being addressed. Even after making...
                  I want to informed you that while recharging through Google pay For recharging my D2H. I have put my old customer id[protected]...

D2H — Payment issue [Resolved]

My Customer Id is[protected] I have recharge with 6 month pack of Rs.2563 on 28/11/2020, payment is deducted...

Poor service and calls never get connected to CC .
                  very bad responce by engineers.
                  Nov 27, 2020

Dear Siyon,

Thanks & regards

My old number [protected] this closes my new number register by [protected] at now
                    Nov 27, 2020