Videocon D2H — videocon d2h is not migrating to the channels selected by me

Tirumalagiri, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 praja1148 on Feb 19, 2019
Before 31/1/2019, New South Diamond WAS MY d2h Pack with Videcon d2h.
My customer ID:64002380 with Videocon d2h. Subsequent to 31/1/2019, videocon d2h created their own "Mera wala plan" with monthly recharge of Rs.474.36. On 18/2/2019 at 10:00 hrs I created my own pack and uploaded. I received "thank you "message after upload. Till now ( that is 12:30 hrs on 19/2/2019 the migration is nit effected. Since 18/02/2019, I called up several times to customer service but unable to contact once on18/2/2019. At that time they informed that it will be activated after one hour. Again I called up several time on 19/2/2019. I was told the same answer. I called up telenga nodal officer on[protected] as given on Videocon website. Hence This complaint.

videocon d2h is not migrating to the channels selected by me

[Feb 19, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am having the same problem but customer care people just refuse to help.

Dont know what to do. Pathetic service.
Open D2h infinity app. press refresh icon on the top right corner. Account gets updated immediately.

Anyone having problem with package migration especially Mera wala plan...then first select any of the d2h recommended combos. Then press refresh button. If it gets updated then wait for some time till it allows you to re-select your new plan.

Open Infinity app again and select your Mera wala plan and submit. Refresh your account now. It must work.

Dont expect customercare to explain all these hit and trial methods because it may be some kind of technical issues in their system and they will rectify it later on.

If it works for anyone kindly share it with others.

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon D2H - videocon d2h is not migrating to the channels selected by me