Videocon Industries Customer Care

Bulandshahr District
Uttar Pradesh

Corporate Office

Fort House, 2nd Floor, 221, Dr. DN Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001

Corporate Office (Marketing, Service & Support)

296, Udyog Vihar Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana

Load

Videocon Industries related photos (823)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Videocon Industries Complaints & Reviews

himani patil
we had purchased from ' NEXT" RETAIL SHOP TILAK NAGAR< AB ROAD- DEWAS 452003. MADHYAPRADESH CTV hyndai- 29" on 10.08.2009. Product code no is [protected]. for 7.200.00. now the problem is that the tv remote is not working and neither the channels can be shifted according to our choice. we been calling the next show room but nobody is ready to help us neither are ther giving number of their customer service. none of the numbers available online are working. The people at Next showroom are just refusing to take our calls. we request you to repair the set at the earliest.

Videocon India / Split Ac 1. 6 Tonne — COMPRESSOR NEEDS REPLACEMENT

CHAMARU LAL AGRAWAL
    BBS[protected], BBS22040901, BBS[protected] COMPLT NO LODGED IN TOLL FREE, MY SPLIT AC NEEDS REPLACEMENT OF COMPRESSOR WHICH...

Videocon Washing Machine Model K 5800 — Pulsator Defective

Veena Kapur
    I called videocon at phone:39404040 and lodged my complaint on 26th July 2009. Complaint was registered with No.DEL [protected]....

Shalendra.Setiya
    Complaint No. DEL [protected] dt. 21.07.09 reg. videocon referigerator Model C30 ltr and also complaint No. DEL [protected] dt. 28.07.09 registered witht he Videocon Service Centre

I have videocon referigerator c30 (300 ltr) and had been working to my satisfaction. Recently, it stopped working and I lodged a complaint for the same on 21.07.09. An engineer attended to the complaint on 22.07.09 and the compressor was changed & gas refilled on 23.07.09 on payment of Rs 4000/- vide cash memo No. 1963 dt. 23.07.09 of Videocon, Naharpur, Delhi. The referigerator stopped working just after four days.

On 28.07.09, a complaint was again got registered with the service call centre. An engineer visited on 29.07.09 and told that the compressor is not working. He was requested to get the fault rectified as the compressor, as per cash receipt above mentioned, was under guarantee for one year and a three months guarantee was also provided for the refilled gas.

Thereafter, the trauma began. We have been making calls repeatedly to the service centre and also to the videocon office. Even a personal visit on 01.08.2009 from my residence at Rohini to Videocon office at Okhla has been made by husband, Shri H.C. Grover who is a senior citizen, only to get fake assurance by one Ms Ritu that the fault shall be rectified latest by 8th August. On 9th August also, I called her up to remind about the promise so made and also got to speak to Shri Subhash, Area Sales Manger (# [protected]). Shri Subhash assured that the problem will be sorted out by the evening i.e. 9th August evening.

Today is 13th August. I probably have exhausted all the channels at Videocon. Wherever I call, my phone is not picked. When I called from a new telphone number, my phone was banged the moment I was recognised. The only course I am open to now, is to move to the Consumer Forum and media. It seems that the authorities at Videocon (at all levels) have failed to realize how difficult it is to remain without a referigerator in this scorching weather. The money has been paid by us but service to my satisfaction is not being provided by Videocon. Kindly register my complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Videocon International Share Transfer — Videocon International Share transfer query

Swarup Kumar Nandy
      I have applied for transferring videocon international limited share (folio no TD 501199 distinctive non [protected] - [protected]...

Videocon / Bazoomba — TV is dead for last 10 days.

Venkatesh Yemlawar
      I purchased a videocon TV model "Bazoomba" from Maharashtra Finance electronics Gondia.For the last...

Videocon Color TV — TV not Working

Rohit patriya
      I purchased videocon TV on 21 /6/2009 And i am Facing problam from 20/7/2009 to till Date.
      Customer care team and shopkeeper...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

sujatasivaraman
      Dera Sir,

I purchased Videocon semi automaticwashing machine from Goregaon West in November 2008 that means my machine is still under warranty period. Even though the machine is only 9 months old I had to call the engineer about 8 times. From the very next month the drain button started giving problem, the engineer used to tell that you must press the button and turn, we have been doing that mbut still the nsame problem.

The engineer nhas been attending the problem everytime we give complain but they have not found any permanent solution for the same.

You are requested to look into the matter take necessary action against the same.

Sujata Kamat

Videocon Refrigerator — Need replacement under Warranty

mileend
        After purchasing the Videocon Refrigerator in September 2008, However after 3 months it has stopped working.

We...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Abhay Nagi

We Purchaced a LCD TV of videocon company from Vijay electronics, jaipur now that LCD TV is not working from 25 days we call regularly but they cannot take any action they dont reapir the LCD. On last monay one engg. come from videocon company they take 700 RS of service Charges after that engg. Mr. Rajnish now he dont come and solve our problem now he put his phone swithed off from last two days, we are in very trouble, now we have one more proble we misplace the bill of that LCD TV, we only have one bill were r mentiond we gave tokan money of 500 RS, there r duplicate bill of that TV with vijay electronics, jaipur, Please take some action against them as soon as possible.

Contact no. of Vijay electronics :[protected]
        Contact no. of that engg. Mr Rajnish :- [protected]

Thanks & Regards
        Abhay Nagi

mukul sharma
          my washing machine shocker brock two week ago i complain it to ur custmer care they are not giving me any satisfied answer & making me fool what should i do.

Videocon TV — NO DISPLAY

RAHUL KUMAR
            dear sir,

we have a videocon TV model is SUPER 51 but from some days it is showing no display.
            so pls...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Manoj Andraskar
            I am facing too much problem in double door refrigerator of videocon purchased on 15/6/2009 from Towri sales, Nagpur. At first instance it gets hot too much then we complaint to the company they have left to fill cooling gas. After two or three days later it gets too much cooled all the things in freeze gets very hard. We have complaint to the company they are not repairing well and the problem persist. I am in great difficulty because this is very costly thing for us and freeze is not functioning well.
            So please kindly solve our problem. My cell no. is [protected].

RAHUL WADHWANI
              I have perchase a new videocon washing machine [model 6000]at 23 april 2009, wash tub has working properly but has spin tub not working since last 2days.I have complaint to local service center at raipur [c.g.]

Washing Machine — cleaning tub of WM not working

This is in reference to above, I have lodged a complaint for my Washing Machine model S-70 covered under your home care plan . Plan validity is upto 2010.
              I have lodged complaint on 7th aug to your call centre vide complaint no JP[protected]. After followup engineer visited to my home on 8th evening and after examining the WM and seeing the AMC document he assured to come next day i.e on 9th aug to change the part. Next day he came and told your plan is not coming on our computer so please give a photocopy of plan and I will enter the plan in computer and replace the part on next day. Again I have lodged my complaint to your centre vide complaint no JP[protected] on 9th afternoon. They have assured that compaint will be resolved by 9th itself. We have waited but no one came from the company and even no communication have been done from your side for delay. When we have contacted to your customer care on 11th afternoon they told helplessly to contact jaipur office on phone 5125252. We have called to your eng. Mr. Vishnu sharma on his mob.[protected], he told I can not change part unless you talk to office on Ph.2355571/3228813. When we contacted to your office they did'nt give proper reply put down the phone. When we conacted to jaipur Branch no 5125252, they told we will feed data in computer and it will take another one day to resolve the compaint. When I requested to resolve the complaint for same day as I have to go out of the station for a week. They told helplessly we can not do anything because you have taken plan in lucknow and we have to lot of formalities. When I asked a contact no of higher authorities they refused to give it.

In this whole episode my submission is that what I my fault as a consumer I have paid on time and want service on time is my fault. Should I leave my important Bank official work and keep following to your call centre whole week?.

Please resolve my complaint immediately and also answer to my questions. If the matter is delayed I will be compelled to move to higher authorities including forum for justice.

with regards

Saurabh Srivastava
              Asst. Manager
              State Bank
              Add: 103, Santosh Nagar, Near Gopal Pura By Pass
              Jaipur
              Ph:[protected]

Washing Machine — spin tub not working

Spin tub not working for last two days LG semi automatic machine
              19 beeshmar street muthulakshmi nagar chitlapakkam chennai 600064

Videocon — Spin tub not working

I have lodged my complaint vide no.KLB0228000 on 28.2.10 regariding the spin tub of my washing machine is not working. Even after regular follow ups with the Customer Care and mails to the Company higher authorities, no action has been taken from the Company. Reputed company like Videocon has no care for their customers. Please look into the matter and solve the problem.

K. Seetha
              dear sir,
              my videocon washing machine (semi automatic ) is not working please send your technician given below address as soon as possible .

regards
              khushal kukreja, flat no 105 wing no 1,
              first floor, capital palace, kavita nagar, avanti vihar,
              raipur ( c.g)
              cell no . [protected] / [protected]

Nakul Bansal
                SIR/MA'M
                i hv purchased a refridgerator 4 yrs. ago. that is under warranty. there is a fault occured in refridgerator.
                i m asking to service center continously from last 20 days. they are not willing a proper response to us.
                i m really irretated by them. so please take a legal action against them in favour o[censored]s.
                this service center is of gwalior region in madhya pradesh.
                its add. is'
                m.p.
                ph.- [protected]

Videocon LCD TV — TV not working.No power supply

RAHUL DIXIT
                  I have purchased VIDEOCON LCD TV INTEGRA27 26" from M/s VIJAY SALES on[protected].

From last few weeks...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Videocon Refrigerator — poor quality door rubber gaskets

Amit Mohan
                  I have purchased Videocon Refrigerator 2 months ago, and the quality of door gaskets is so bad, due which the door opens itself...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Alok Kumar Goel
                  I am using 11 number of Videocon Air Conditioners and out of which 4 are not working properly. I am fed up of Videocon service centre responciveness.

Videocon Air Conditioners — Quality of Product and Service

Videocon Airconditioners are of worst quality product in the Indian Market. To add to the woes of the customers their service is also most inefficient. The compressor of my Airconditioner stopped working within few months and was replaced after several complaints. Again the compressor stopped working within few months and even after the complaint no one attended the complaint.
                  Kindly Please help me out. Videocon must clarify that whether I have to go to the Consumer court or my complaints will be entertained or not. Videocon products are worst and their service too.
                  sdfasdf
                  we have purchased one videocon split air conditioner model no. V.A.S G 182 OD SERIAL NO [protected] (OD) [protected] (ID) ON[protected] FROM SWASTIKA ENTERPRISES, BALANGIR.

WE HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE DEALER BUT HE REFUSED TO ENTERTAIN SAYING THAT HE HAS LEFT THE JOB.THEN WE HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE SERVICES FRANCHISEE.BUT THE COMPLT IS NOT ADDRESSED.WE HAVE LODGED OUR COMPLT NO.BBS [protected] BBS 22040901 BBS[protected] .BUT NO ONE LISTENED. WE HAVE LODGED OUR COMPLT IN INTERNET.

WE HAVE LEARNT THAT THE COMPRESSOR OF THE AC IS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE AND IS UNDER WARRANTY TO BE REPLACED BY THE COMPANY.
                  WE URGE THE COMPANY TO INSTRUCT THEIR SERVICE FRANCHISEE AT BARGARH TO REPLACE THE COMPRESSOR AND ALSO RECTIFY ALL OTHER DEFECTS OF THE AC IMMEDIATELY.

PO.SONEPUR

DIST.SONEPUR
                  PIN 767017 ORISSA
                  PHONE [protected] AND MOB NO [protected]

pramod raghunath gaware
                    i have purchased the washing machine with a 2 year warranty u its washtub spins very slow after a lot of complaints I have made, then also the customer care guy comes and he changes only the ribbon of motor and afterwards it spins fast. but after 2-3 weeks it spins very slow.
                    please take a note of it.
                    yes... im using Videocon multie 6800 since 3 years... now its spins works very very slow ... it takes hours to wash clothes. ... any idea what would charges to change the motor...??

pankaj gupta
                      Dated: 15.0709
                      M/s Videocon

Compaint Cell:

This is to inform you that I had purchased a Videocon 1.5 Ton. A.C. from M/s Bhatia Brothers Civil Lines Roorkee Vide Bill No. 686 Dated 27.5.07 It is a matter of great regret that inspite of my repeated personal requests & visits of my representative to your authorised service centre at Roorkee the complaint has not been rectified as yet.

The complaint of my a/c was lodged on 4.07.09 & the service engineer turned up after a gap of 4 days that too after a lot of pursuance & requests & diagnosed that the compressor needs replacement I requested Mr. Nikhil Verma you are authorized service agent & he assured that it would be done soon but nothing been done as yet.

I took up the matter with your Deharadun office & spoke to Mr. Sudhir Sharma to which he replied that the complaint has been lodged only on 13/07/09 after a gap of nearly 10 days.

It is hard to believe that the after sales service of such a reputed company like Videocon is so poor & the service people have a very careless & casual attitude. However he spoke to Nikhil & has assured me A.C. would be rectified very soon.

It is now after a gap of nearly 18 days I am writing this to you as nothing has be done as yet.

I request you to please look into the matter personally & direct the service center to rectify the defect & set the A.C in working condition. It is also requested that no charges whatsoever should be charged from me.

I shall be much obliged.

Yours Sincerely,
                      E.mail :- [protected]@yahoo.com

Recently Discussed

6 days ago
                        Videocon Industries
                        Nobody take action on my complaint
                        13 days ago
                        Videocon Industries
                        in my videocon d2h box error "smart card not paired with box "
                        24 days ago
                        led tv vju32hh 2caf
                        Smart tv - no display
                        Videocon Industries
                        Recharge done on different ID number