Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Bulandshahr District
Uttar Pradesh

Corporate Office

Fort House, 2nd Floor, 221, Dr. DN Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001

Corporate Office (Marketing, Service & Support)

296, Udyog Vihar Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana

Good

Videocon Industries related photos (833)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Videocon Industries Complaints & Reviews

a rajendra
Dear Sir

we had purchased videocon ctv jumbo 34 sl.no [protected] on 13 jan from GIRIAS Bangalore[protected]
it started misbehaving after 2 weeks
Complaint was lodged with service center ph 41148888
complaint no VA08B03021
They visited checked but was unable to solve the problem
later the TV was completely dead
Another complaint was lodeged No. VA08B07131
They visited checked but was unable to solve the problem
and told that the tv will be replaced

I am fed with the follow up for service ,I have made about 100 calls
No one is taking the responsiblity
Even after a one and half month the issue is not solved

If youare not able solve the problem return back the money
Awaiting for your immediate response

FEEDBACK ON SERVICE - BAD

A Rajendra
Kind Attn

This is to informyou that I bought a TV 34" jumbo
in july 1st week. 2008 from Next show room Malkajgiri, Hyderabad 500047, same day of purchase, I have given the complaint that picture is appearing dioagnal
. I called up to the VIDEOCON service center many
timeTwo
Service enginners came three times but they couldn’t solved the problemand they told that might be manufacturing defect.

I asked to shop owner that please replace another Tv or give my cash back.they are telling that stock is coming soon its coming..they managed like that for 3 weeks at last they finalized that
Product has been stopped.so take another tv .
so this is very poor response from their end. Itslike they are playing
with
me. I have never
imagined
that such a branded TV is made withpoor technology and poor service too..

I wonder what if after repairalso the TV will work in future. As per the
terms
of condition, the TVneeds to be replaced, but nobody is listening to me.

Kindly dosomething and replace my TV.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi kanth
[protected].
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Videocon jumbo34 — dead

purchase jumbo 34 inch videcon tv. When received tv found Switch problem in Tv ... after many complain receive replacement... In new TV within 2 month TV is dead... complain on 1 week ago... the date problem is not solved ...
I agree- I baught the same TV last yr in April. It served me with all the tantrums it could. First it went faulty(not responding) which was then replaced by Videocon after full pressure. To my surprise, the second TV was of fault with picture tube... which was exchanged too and the third TV had a sound problem. Finally forth TV came (which had a problem with LED strip).

And now after 1 yr...the TV is back again giving me all kinds of tantrums. It has gone out of warranty now. The color of TV is all Green and Red. Plus it goes off by its own.The technician once corrected it. I am surprised with Videocon - INDIA’S MOST TRUSTED BRAND couldnt serve me with one Good TV (which has some good life).

I feel terribly cheated after spending 20K on such big box.

Gitanjali Arora
[protected]@gmail.com
i am from Vijayanagaram, AP, i bought the same tv in may 2008, after 1 year it was failed, when it shown to service center they to told control panel failed, to repair it took cost around 3000 to repair, but no guaranty, and they told that they need to sent it to Hyderabad service center to repair, already one month is over till no response, it is very bad 25% of original cost to repair, very very bad TV and very pooooor response, i really disappointed, is any body do favor for me where is authorized service center in Hyderabad for videocon and if any one know give phone number, Thanks in Advance
videocon cutomer care centreis not good.these centres not done our job
Dear, Sir..
I ws purchased 34 jumbo ctv on 28-08-08 now der is found sparking in side the picture Tube as per technician its tube is Gone Der is 34 jumbo tube is Available?

Please informe me.

Thanks & Regards.
Rajesh P.Pednekar
Karnataka State
City- Karwar.
Cell- [protected]
e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Pranab Kumar Datta
    265 ltr. double door Refrigerator not functioning in warranty period, technician asking for incurring cost of repairing, going without refrigerator for more than a month
    Refregerator not working.
    Kindly provide me Customer care toll free no.

Vinod Kumar Verma
    Mobile [protected]
    I had a problem with my refrigerator 1year where the compressor stopped working. The a technician came and replaced the compressor. The fridge worked well for 10 months and then the problem has reoccured. I have informed the customer care on the same and they told me that my problem would be solved on the next working day. Today 1 months have passed and I get a call from them saying that it cannot be done and they send back the refrigerator to my home.

The team do not keep upto the commitments and the technicians they have are not upto the mark.

I have been traumatised by their service. Request others to keep this in mind when purchasing any Videocon product.

my number is - [protected]
    kindly provide the customer care toll free number.

Please so not suggest to purchase any of videocon product and keep this in your mind too.
    I also suffered from this. And doing same

Neeraj

My number is - [protected]
    kindly provide the customer care toll free number.

Had I read all these complaints earlier, I would not have purchased a Videocon Refrigerator

The cooling function of my new Videocon Refrigerator purchased from Bela Vision, Alkapuri, Baroda, has gradually stopped function since the last one month.

This is indeed surprising for a brand new refrigerator to have become non-functional within a year o[censored]se.

I sent a complaint to the email id given to me by their toll free number as [protected]@vgmail.com and it has bounced back.

Videocon / Refrigerator — NOT TAKING ACTION [Resolved]

JITENDER_2010
      DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM BUY REFRIGIRATER FM ANURAG ELECTRONICS FM DELHI ON THE OCASSION OF DEWALI AFTER BUY THIS...

Vijay Bhardwaj
      I purchased a videocon tv 5501 on Deepawali 2003 but i faced many problem with this tv from 5 to 6 months from the date of purchasing after many complaints it is like dead. some time it has no sound, some time no picture, some time woofer not working, some time picture sizing problem, some time EHT problem but after every complaints i was facing many problems from my family members they said you purchased the wrong choice. After all at the starting time it diplay the 3rd picture after warming like 10 minutes it works proper but my tv's woofer not working, picture is too big in size so please do something for me my name is :
      VIJAY BHARDWAJ
      562, St. No. 12, Vijay Park, Maujpur, Delhi-110053
      Tel. : No. : +[protected], [protected]
      Hello

I have a videcon T.V. Some technical problem has been created in that.Our electrician are not able to understand that problem.I would like to have somebody from videocon who can take care of error of my tele-vision.
      Please reply back as soon as possible.If this is not the right place to complaint so please suggest me abt.it.

Riddhi Verma
      Mob.[protected]
      If this is not the right place to complaint so please suggest me or send me the Cusomer care number.
      Hope to get your response at earliest.
      Thakns

Dinesh Sharma

Videocon TV — Money back scheme. [Resolved]

ch.rajashekhar
        My father had purchased videocon tv (bazooka) under money back scheme in 1998. But unfortunately both...

Videocon, Washing Machine, Vna 911 — poor response. [Resolved]

Rashmi Sane
        Machine is dead.
        Add.:- 9 Kavita Apts.
        Mahatma Nagar,
        Nasik, 422 007.br...

Videocon Sensi Logic Washing Machine — Faulty circuit of washing machine

Geeta Ramanathan
        Complaint no. MHVJ23164 lodged with Macotex, a franchisee of Videocon. I lodged a complaint after my machine stopped working...

Videocon Television — TV not functioning [Resolved]

Jayanta kumar Bagchi
        TV 29" model,Videocon tv, 7641g –model, chasis no[protected] was brought from
        Soni elctronics, on...

Iqbal Singh
        Hi ! This is Iqbal Singh from Gurgaon ( Haryana .I bought A Videocon television in the month of november 2007.It is 21" Sound Station-3000 Wats.First of piucure was not fine.In was not straight.I launched thw complaint.Engineer came to my house to repair it.He opened the whole body of newly bought television But It was out of his Mind.Another engineer came And He did that But INCOMPLETELY.After few days I had problems with its sound.Another engineer came to repair it but it was out of his mind.Another one came to do the needful.NOW THER ARE BIG BLACK CIRCLES ON THE SCREEN APPEARED UP.I launched complaint And My Complaint No. is 08a07016.This tv is giving me lot many problems.So I request you to please change the TV.My mobile No. is[protected].Please call me as soon as possible Otherwise I am ready to go to the consumer court !!!!!!!!!! ???????? ....

Videocon TV — Very poor TV repair service [Resolved]

Subhash chandra chakraborty
          Hi,, even i am facing the same problem.. these ediots dont even speak properly.... actualy in my T.V picture tube is...

PADMASINI
          I have bought Videocon fully automatic washing machine (Rust Free) on April 2007 in Ratna Stores, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu. On September it was not working and I gave complaint in Phone No.[protected] and my complaint no. is C.F.14018. They attend after two days and said some part has to be replaced and it has come from Ahemadabad. For nearly 2 months they said the same complaint and after I called [protected] Mr. Chandran the co-ordinator. Immdiately the next day they replaced the part and made it work. Now again their is a repair and I made a complaint in Phone No.[protected] and my C.No. is 26049. They again came after two days and said some rubber element has gone and it has to be replaced and it has no warranty and I have to pay Rs.500/-. This has happended on 1st week of November and since now the same reply that the part has to come from Ahemadabad has been repeadtly told by the complaint girl. She gave a Phone No.[protected] Mr.Suresh and told to speak to him. I spoke to on 16/12/2007 and since now there is no reply.

I thought your product and service will be good, but within 6 months I have to replace two parts. Everyone told to buy whirlpool washing machine as service is very good and product also. Is this the service given by you. Now I am referring everyone not to buy videocon since the service is very poor.

If your not going to attend the complaint immediately I have to go to the consumer court with all my details.

PADMASINI
            I have bought Videocon fully automatic washing machine(K-5700) on 1st week of May 2007 in Ratna Stores, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Within 5 months in September 2007 the machine was not working. I logged complaint in Phone No.[protected] and my complaint number is C.F.14018. The complaint was attended only after 2 days and it was told that some parts has damaged and to be replaced. When I phoned it was told the parts has to come from Ahemadabad and it was told for nearly one and half months by the service people. After I blasted Mr.Chandran in the phone No.[protected], the repair was immediately on the next day done.

The same has been occured on 1st week of November and logged complaint in the phone no.[protected] and the complaint no is 26049. The complaint that some rubber part has gone and it has to be replaced and the same has not having warranty. They said that I have pay upto Rs.500/- for the part to be replaced. Since that time the same reply that the part has to come from Ahemadabad is been given for the past one month. I even spoke to Mr.Suresh, in the phone no.[protected]. But up to now the complaint has not been rectified.

I bought the machine that your concern is a reputed one and you are first to launch washing machine. I thought it will work good and service will also be perfect.

Atleast now please solve my problem.

Videocon Fully Automatic Washing Machine — Customer Harrassment

Washing machine complaint was made with a call center and they sent someone who instead of repairing the minor defect broke the machine to earn additional money and later claimed that the person who broke it was not from their service center at all. They instead called us at fault and the final conclusion after all this is that my machine which other then the minor defect is now not working at all.

Videocon fully automatic washing machine — No response from videocon even after repeated complaints

My parents bought a videcon fully automatic refrigerator on 9/6/2009 and it got repaired on 21/7/2010 and my parents gave a complaint on 22/7/2010 (Complaint No :- hyd[protected], person who attended the call :-Chare) but people from videcon didn't respond and again on 29/7/2010 (Complaint No :- hyd[protected],person who attended the call :-Venkat) and another complaint was given on 13/08/2010(hyd[protected],,person who attended the call :-Rakesh) . Please help us in this regard.

Contact Person name :- Surendranath

Contact No :- +[protected]

Thanks in advance

Videocon fully automatic washing machine — MACHINE IS OUT OF ORDER

I HAVE LODGED COMPLAINT ON 05/05/2011 REGARDING MY WASHING MACHINE MODEL VNA 911 (FULLY AUTOMATIC) WITH VIDEOCON FAIZABAD AND TURN THEY PROVIDED ME COMPLAINT NO AHM[protected] WITH A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE THAT THEIR SERVICE ENGINEER MR. MAULIK WILL VISIT MY RESIDENCE SHORTLY. MORE THAN 6 MONTHS HAVE ALREADY PASSED BUT NOBODY TURNED UP TILL DATE.

PRANABESH DAS
            VIDYUTNAGAR TANDA

Videocon fully automatic washing machine — very bad service and cheating

I am roy living in ernakulam district,I want to submit a complain about videocon washing machine FA 55.I have purchased this washing machine 4 years back and would have spend atleast 10000 for repairing it.1 month ago my washing was not working and i complained to the service station in ernakulam and they sent one mr jayakumar to solve this ,he then came and told us that the mechanism is not working then he replaced it and i costed 2700 for this and again the washing machine did not work.then he replaced PCB and it costed me another 2200.and now also the washing machine is not working.kindly please take action against the ernakulam service station and kindly please get me the money back soon,i have the bill that i paid.please consider this or i will go to consumer court.

Bhikhubhai B. Patel
              Bhikhubhai B Patel.
              80,Pramukhnagar,
              Saribujrang,
              Amalsad,
              Di-Navsari

Respected sir,
              I purchased a Vediocon TV model no. 5511 ctv from Gayatri Electrovision Bilimora. I purchased it on 26/10/07 and challan no. was 07318. Sr. no of TV is[protected] .At that time there was a offer of Malemine dinner set from your company. but later shopkeeper told us company changed the offer and gave us a glass snack set.
              So please do the needful.

regards,
              Bhikhubahi B Patel.
              Respected sir,
              I had purchased a Vediocon 32" VAP32 SCREEN LCD TV model no.VAP32HBG-FPA vide sr.no.[protected] from SHIVA RAM & SONS 50A, Shastri Market, Punjabi Colony, Narela, Delhi-110 040 dated 12.07.2009 vide invoice no.SRS/R/788.

Before five days my T.V.was not on/working through remode as well as manual, i had complaint same to the dealer "SHIVA RAM & SONS" on 20th March-2010 vide complaint no.KAR [protected]., today company technician from Sonepat has attend the complaint and inform me that T.V.power supply are not working and will replaced with in four-five days.

You are requested to kindly consider my request & send the technician on following address at the earliest.

Thanks & Regads
              Mohd.Hanif
              Central Warehousing Cold Chain Pvt.Ltd
              NCR, Narela Road, Kundli
              Distt.-Sonepat (Haeyana)
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Videocon Washing Machine, Front Loading — poorest service possible regarding repair of videocon washing machine [Resolved]

Dr. Nilendu Chakraborty
                I am a doctor at Malda . I was lured by a reputed shop Matri Electronics to buy the costliest front loading washing machine...

Videocon Industries Ltd. — Defective machine [Resolved]

Syed Raheel Hussain Hashmi
                Vediocon Semi washing machine Maxie 6800E

Sri/Madam,

My self Mamta das, I was purchased a Vediocon...

ashish chauhan
                hi sir,
                this is ashish here from etah.i hav buyed videocon washing machine model no.vna911 in 2005.and it has worked so nice that it has never created problem for us.but around 3 months ago some mouse has cut the machine wire and it stoped working.and after that i hav made so many complaints at my nearer dealer and make a call to aaligarh at videocon distributor.and they hav sent some guys to repair my machine but none of them repared it.now i was in a great trouble wht to do .so kindly suggest m that wht can i do and is my machine can b repaired or not.
                plz do the required favour for m i wil b so thankfull to u.

ur customer
                ashish chauhan
                78,hindu nagar
                civil lines,etah(u.p)
                I bought the Videocon VNA911 washing machine in 1998 and is giving nice services. From last 2 months the MAGIC JOINT, (the part which connects the machine with water tap) is broken and is not available locally in Jamnagar. I request to help in this regards please.

Videocon TV — Not working properly! [Resolved]

sameer sudhakar hadkar
                  dear sir,
                  I sameer s Hadkar, been using videocon challenger series 2 model since last 9 year till now it is...

Kishore Kumar Gupta
                  I am working with NTPC Ltd. presently posted at Jabalpur.I had purchased one front loading Videocon Washing machine model No. 50HFE bearing Sl No. E00972 from my previous place of posting at Shaktinagar, near Varanasi.

During operation the machine developed a problem and a complain was lodged at the Videocon Care Centre , Jabalpur on 16/07/2007 – Complain No. : 6D1VFO7G16002.

The machine is lying defective since then because of non availability of door switch. As per information received from Videocon Care Centre , Jabalpur, the spare ( door switch) is not available at Aurangabad.

It will be kind of you if you can arrange to rectify the Washing machine so that it can be used again. I am ready to bear the repair charges.

Thanking You,

Mob No. [protected]
                  Tel No.[protected]R)
                  Tel No. o[protected] (O)

Videocon — SWITCHES NOT WORKING

Regarding with the subject I have allready submitted complain to at your toll free no.wide complain no.received RAJ[protected] & RAJ[protected] but I have not found any reply from your end. So Kindly do it needful

Videocon Washing Machine — Maintenance

I have compaint at Videocon Service Centre and complaint No is JOD[protected] on dated 19.10.2010 but till date no one attend the complaint. The machine was purchase before 8 months only.

Suresh Oberoi
                    Spin motor not working, purchased machine from Jaipur(Rajasthan) and currently working in Kota(Rajasthan) and product is under warranty so kindly do the needful as first time seeking for custmer support.
                    Address:
                    Mobile: [protected],[protected]

Thanks and regards
                    Suresh Oberoi.
                    Spin motor not working
                    Spin motor not working, purchased machine from New Delhi(Najafgarh) and currently working in (Surakh Pur Road, Goapl Nagar, Najafgarh ND)and product is under warranty so kindly do the needful as first time seeking for custmer support.
                    Address:
                    Thanks and regards
                    Seema sharma

Videocon Colour Television 5303r — Poor quality of repairs [Resolved]

Ranjan Kaushal
                      I sent my set to an authorised service centre M/S
                      Curewell Electronics in Shakarpur, Delhi, in early