Videocon Industries — billing extra by adding duplicate package

Na, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Vijaya sapalya on Jul 12, 2019

After new trai rule videocon is cheating customer by taking advantage of trai policy. The have disabled options of selecting free channels in basic package. Also recently i have noticed they are deducting extra amount than the channels i have selected. When i checked properly i have noticed they have enabled additional package with lower amount for which i have already subscribed and deducting money. I have added star hindi premium packy of 79 per month and they have enabled star hindi value pack 49 per month additionally without my knowledge and deducted additional 60 rs monthly for last 3 monthswithout providing any extra channels. When i complained they removed then package and they are can't return the amount deducted earlier. I had raised complaint[protected] but there's no resolution on the refund

[Jul 12, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Vijaya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [protected]@d2h.com so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards
My rtn[protected], mobile number [protected]
Team d2h's reply, Jul 19, 2019
Dear Vijaya,

We are unable to track your details thus, request you to please share your RTN (Registered Telephone Number) or customer id at [email protected] so that our team can look into your concern.

Thanks & regards

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - billing extra by adding duplicate package