Videocon Industries — customer care/engineer unable to help and solve the problem

Rajendra Kori on Apr 17, 2018
My set top box everytime on its own was getting rebooted in every 15 mins for that I complained, engineer visited and changed the BOX ( I assume it was duplicate) and take the fees accordingly but again same problem arised . when contacted customer care again they again arranged engineer visit but this time engineer says he is not having replacement for my set top box( although I was told that if problem persists within 30 days they will change with new set top box) and he closed my complain just by doing some minor work . When again I contacted customer care they said we can arrange engineer but I have to Pay them VISITING charges ( as engineer didn't come for my earlier complain saying they don't work after 06.00, and since now the set top box is month old they are asking me to pay charges for ENGINEER VISIT ). I assume its a new way to loot customer.

[Apr 18, 2018] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajendra Kori, Apr 17, 2018
If problem persists will be taking LEGAL ACTION
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - customer care/engineer unable to help and solve the problem