Videocon Industries — freeze not fixed by videocon post 2500/- paid

Respect2Customer on Oct 24, 2018
I received worst (World) class service from videocon on 1st oct, 2018. My freeze was noisy and not cooling from few days. I kept calling local videocon customer care at [protected] for whole day long, finally 2 technicians came and spent appx. 30 mins and charged me 2500/-. They suggested me to install 1 stabilizer to fix issue. I did that on the very next day by spending 1000+ rs.

The worst and pathetic scenes are as below:

1. Freeze is in same noise mode
2. That bloody fat fellow customer care fellow responds very harshly and illiterately always whenever i called him
3. Technicians no comes switched off from 2nd oct onwards ([protected])
4. That black fat fellow customer care does not have any records of technicians visited my home on 1st oct. 18
5. That bloody black fat fellow customer care is a non sense, dumb, worst man kind, waste human being.

I called him many a times but no resolution received yet.

Please help me asap.

Bikram

[Oct 25, 2018] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Respect2Customer, Oct 24, 2018
Today again I called that fat and black worst customer care bloody man and he did not respond properly and given a no.[protected]tech team) which no one picked up( I dialed twice. This is best example of the world class worst service every by Videocon so far!!!

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - freeze not fixed by videocon post 2500/- paid