Videocon Industries — videocon led tv (model - vma40fh11ckh)

alokgpee on Jan 11, 2019
This is to inform you that we purchased a videocon led (Model - vma40fh11ckh) on 25th of september 2016. On 26-jul-18 there was a technical issue in the tv set as there was no picture and sound in the set. I logged a complain regarding the same on 28th of july in gurgaon service center. My complain number was registered as gur[protected]. A technician came on 1-aug-18 and checked the issue. Fees of rs 940 was also charged for visit. Since then i called so many times in the service center and videocon team but no one is giving proper response or timeline for resolution of issue.

It is almost 3 months still we are waiting for proper answer. I connected multiple times to mr manoj and mr jitender. But no proper response from them and every time it was said that we will resolve issue in one week. Mr jitender went to extent of misbehaving and said we will not provide you replacement set and will only consider your case for depreciation only.

[Jan 11, 2019] Videocon Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is Prakash Chandra..my I'd number is 23596490..my old registered number is [protected] and my new number is [protected]..pls change my number...as soon

14 Kms Stone, Aurangabad-Paithan Road, Chitegaon, Tq. Paithan, Dist. Aurangabad, Aurangabad, Uttar Pradesh, India - 431105
    Videocon Industries - videocon led tv (model - vma40fh11ckh)