Vijay Sales — damaged product of 2 door refrigerator of samsung company

Yogesh Rathod (Advocate) on Mar 7, 2018
Dear, sir
I had purchase my double door refrigerator samsung company, 32 inch led t. V videocon company and microwave oven samsung company in same day last before month at time of 28th january, 2018 at place of odhav, sp ring road, ahmedabad.
Problem with damage piece given by service boy and he was not to open a refrigerator and shown to us when i was open your product is damage so i was calling that time your company caller lady answer to me she is changed the product but after a hout time nothing to reply and when i call back to your customer service in odhav branch the telecaller lady tell to me no change by company because of i am late to tell the company but my prayer for that is just your delievered boy not to open the product or any person to your company for demo boy. Its your job for satisfaction to customer so i request change my refrigerator or change the first single door in refrigerator. I had raised the complaint in customer care but they are also tossing us. It was not under over scope, you contact your purchased vijay sales shop. We are thinking that we are your most reliable customer, we want quick service.

Thanks & regards
Yogesh rathod (Advocate)
(M) [protected], [protected]

[Mar 07, 2018] Vijay Sales customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am facing very big problem, I am working women I don't have time to visit Vijay sales office. I purchased Led tv last month on 27 Jan from sohna road Vijay sales, it was broken now they are not responding. I'm in trouble
Please help me asap
This is my contact no [protected]

1st Foor, The Hub Mall, Nirlon Compound, Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Vijay Sales - damaged product of 2 door refrigerator of samsung company