[Resolved] Visas Avenue — worst service

Baljit1313 on Apr 9, 2020
You guys made me fool by charging me 70k just for filling express entry form. Don't you guys think if one can go write ilets, then can read and fill form as well??
I am hitting my head in a wall after paying you so much. Purpose of taking consultant is to get expert advice and loopholes to get pr. Ehat you guys suggested? You don't even reply emails on time, don't give a call back.

I want my refund (70, 000)

Money eaters
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2020

[Apr 09, 2020] Visas Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Visas Avenue Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2020
Hi Baljeet,

This is official reply from Visas Avenue Client Service team!

We have gone through your case and noted the concerns. Hope your Case manager has spoken to you and addressed your concerns.

At Visas Avenue, we are committed to always offer trusted advice and assistance to our clients. If you have any further query or concern, please write us the same at our relevant e-mail id [protected]@visasavenue.com.

Visas Avenue client service team

Comments

Yes, That is the problem, to the case manager to whom we were trying to reach never gave a call and instead said they can't call as it is not allowed and for one question in email they take 7 days to reply. After I wrote here they could make a call??

I know, things will remain same as it is. You guys have been useless till the time I joined you. Now, I request you to not help me anymore because I have filed complaint miltiple time. Everytime you arrange a call with case manager who is already useless.

Please arrange a call with your higher authorities, I will show emails from you guys which will show you guys have given 0 support except filling one express entry profile. Instead I am only crawling and calling to your people again and again.Did I pay you so thay you people can mentally harras me and show attitude???

I do not want call from case manager. Arrange a call with your senior. Don't try to make me any more fool. I need a refund and that is final.

And if swati is still working, ask her how nicely she made us fool. After paying you she said now somome else will handle your case wherein when we came she said ahe will look after .. from the very first lie I lost the trust and since then I am trying to be patient so that no one loses job. But now I can't take this mental torture.

Just in a simple words- I want to file a refund. That's all.

Advice- Get some competent staff, this is hospitality sector. Don't play with people careers. I truested and wasted so much of my life's time by trusting your people. Such a fool I am.

406, Sai Plaza, East of Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065