[Resolved] Vivo Mobile India — vivo v 9

New Delhi,, India
 anumeet kaur on Jun 29, 2018
I have purchased vivo v 9 just two months before and since day 1 its battery gets heat up while charging. Now, it has starting reducing very fast and does not even run for 5 hours.
I had this problem with samsung phone after using it for 2 years, so have bought vivo and this phone has started giving problem form first month!!!
Is this kind of phone you manufacture and make fool of your customers???
Please get my phone replaced with new phone!!!

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2018

[Jun 29, 2018] Vivo Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018
Hi anumeet kaur, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [protected]@vivoglobal.com

Comments

How to operate the tab i can't set any password or any alfabetic but privecy password is showing my phone how can i set or change password and continew to using my phone

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018

Hi Sumel Thomas, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
Sir, I lost my smartphone at 30/6/2018.Next day, I inform at police station and submit a fir about my mobile
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018

Hi Naimish Rastogi, we are sorry to hear this. Kindly visit at the nearest police station and file an FIR.
I don't get any notifications from other than my social apps like remainder, calendar apps
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jul 2, 2018

Hi Swathika Sundaram, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
I am purchasing a Vivo V7 Mobile in January 2018, we are facing a problem again & again, the receiver sounds low, I am visiting your service centre in Rohini M2K Market Delhi, on 26 March, 5 April, 21 April, 8 June, again we are facing a problem repeatly pls ressolve this issue and replace my hanset, my handset IMEI No. [protected].
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2018

Hi Dipin Talwar, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
While using handset my set is getting hang no times in a day and getting heat.
Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2018

Hi pooja yafav, sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to assist you regarding your concern, please share your contact number and location on our official mail id that is [email protected]
My vivo v9's back is damaging without reason while it is in safe back cover provided by vivo company. So I want to change my phone's back panel cover And alsoi bought it before a month. I don't wanna exchange I just want to change my phone's back panel cover.

Vivo Mobile India Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018

Hi Sonia Kataria, we are sorry to hear this. You may visit at nearest service center with a copy of bill in order to get the issue resolved. Please click on the below mentioned link to get the address of service center https://www.vivo.com/in/support/support-info#/in/support/service-center

Plot No. 54, 3rd Floor, Delta Tower, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003
    Vivo Mobile India - vivo v 9