Vodafone India — replacement sim not activated

I lost my vodafone sim on 30th may 2019 and i urgently went to the vodafone store for a dim replacement. I got a new sim and the executive said that it will get activated in 4 hrs. But it didn't activated. I visited the store next day and talked to the executive, she said it is on hold from the back end. She mailed someone and said it will be activated in 1 hr. Now this is the next day and still the sim has not got activated. Please look into it asap.

[Jun 01, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sumedh Kadam Jun 01, 2019 I lost my Vodafone sim on 30th May 2019 and I urgently went to the Vodafone store for a dim replacement. I got a new sim and the executive said that it will get activated in 4 hrs. But it didn't activated. I visited the store next day and talked to the executive, she said it is on hold from the back end. She mailed someone and said it will be activated in 1 hr. Now this is the next day and still the sim has not got activated. Please look into it ASAP.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet