[Resolved] Volkswagen India — complaining about my ameo

Sas Nager Mohali, India
 Harjeet Saini on Jul 3, 2018
Hi i m caring ameo since oct16 with regd number pb65- ak - 0447 in the name of harjeet singh

My complains are
1. At the time of second service, (General check alert) has been removed, means they asked me no need to come for general check up after 7500/- directly come when speed meter reached to 45000/- km from 30, 000 km,

2. My steering is vibrating which directly impact the wheel alignment this issue has been captured but not rectified even asked to do it

3. I visited agency in jallandhar when my speed metre reaches to 37000/- that time i asked for wheel alignment was denies that no need to do its ok

4. Becoz of regular vibrate in steering now both front tyres has been starts loosing the rubber very fastly

5.in front driver side window their is some point loose is not repaired at the time of general check up at 37000 km/-

Its very disappointing that brand like volkswagen providing such services
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2018

[Jul 03, 2018] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on [email protected]
We thank you for being our valued customer.
Assuring you of our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

Comments

You can check my issue as well

This way VW will cheat again if VW solves the problem customer will mark it as resolved(No need to ask or if you are solve the problem you can ask).
No use of sending mail to VW, I send multiple times about different problems, but they won't respond and they won't care the customer. End of my story is, it's in consumer court.
More details: https://volkswagen-bad.blogspot.com

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - complaining about my ameo