Volkswagen India — coolant oil issues and service complaints

rajeshm75 on May 23, 2019
Last week i had taken up my vento vehicle to the volkswagen service center with the complaint that the coolant oil seems to have turned completely black in colour. Service advisor had advised that it would take around 3 hours to flush the coolant and have the container replaced. It has been now 10 days now and still the service center is not able to identify the actual root cause and giving reasons to change all parts in the vehicle. The service is pathetic that they are not able to identify the problem and providing reasons to change parts which comes up with a huge cost. Last month i had a complete service of my vehicle which costed to 50, 000 and i being forced to spend more.
Service advisor just comment that it is a one-off case and i would say it is a manufacturing defect or they screwed up my vehicle in my previous service.

[May 23, 2019] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rajeshm75, May 27, 2019
The issue is still not resolved and the service center does not have a clue on what the problem is ? They are making a trail and run basics to identify the problem and not sure if Volkswagen will take up the cost for these trails.
Why does the manufacturing unit not getting involved to identify these issues or is it the capability issue of Volkswagen who claim they are industry leaders?
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, May 29, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,

Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

For Enquiries/ Complaints[protected]
For Road Side Assistance[protected] /[protected]
E-mail [email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in.
Updated by rajeshm75, Jun 07, 2019
I own a Volkswagen Vento and the registration number is TNO5AL 5400. It has been 4 weeks since my car was picked up for service compliant and still the issue has not been resolved.

Adding to my worries, my rear bumper and boot has been damaged in the service center and i have asked to claim insurance. I am expecting a solution for this issue along with service for the damaged parts in service center.

My contact number is [protected].
Email Id - [email protected]

I had mailed your official service mail also and no response. Pathetic !!!

When i call the customer care number, they connect me to the service guys again to hear the whole story.

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - coolant oil issues and service complaints