[Resolved] Volkswagen India — engine noise, vibration, missing and white smoke

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Nageshck on Dec 26, 2018
When my vento tdi car was services around one and half year back at apple auto whitefield, bangalore, they have done a software upgrade without my permission or intimating me prior. The car engine performance went really bad resulting high engine noise, vibration, missing and white smoke. I have approached the service centre multiple times, and every time they try to do something but just failed to fix the issue. I have been requesting them to fix the issue for ever, but the response i get is annoying. I am literally struggling with my car. I am very disappointed with the situation that they neither accept their responsibility in spooling the engine nor confident in fixing it. As a customer i have lost hope in them. Please do the needful to get the issue fixed positively at the earliest or provide me a new engine without these issues or replace me with a car itself. I can’t wait any long with this condition.
Looking for your positive response and quick action. Thanks

My car number is ka03 mv 6976

Nagesh
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2019

[Dec 26, 2018] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nageshck, Dec 26, 2018
When my vento tdi car was services around one and half year back at Apple auto Whitefield, Bangalore, they have done a software upgrade without my permission or intimating me prior. The car engine performance went really bad resulting high Engine noise, vibration, missing and white smoke. I have approached the service centre multiple times, and every time they try to do something but just failed to fix the issue. I have been requesting them to fix the issue for ever, but the response I get is annoying. I am literally struggling with my car. I am very disappointed with the situation that they neither accept their responsibility in spooling the engine nor confident in fixing it. As a customer I have lost hope in them. Please do the needful to get the issue fixed positively at the earliest or provide me a new engine without these issues or replace me with a car itself. I can’t wait any long with this condition.
Looking for your positive response and quick action. Thanks

Nagesh
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on customer.care@volkswagen.co.in
We thank you for being our valued customer.
Assuring you of our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - engine noise, vibration, missing and white smoke