[Resolved]  Volkswagen India — regarding the previous complain of my car polo highline plus with registration number up62bj5152 paticulary

I had made a complain to that my car polo whose number is up62bj5152 has gone for service in your varanasi dealership for last 5 days and neither they are doing any service nor they are changing any ac condenser parts and now this is the final reminder to you that if you dont take immediate steps in my problem you give any instructions to you varanasi dealership i will be bound to take legal action against your company.

So it my humble request to you sir that please look in to this matter very seriously its giving bad name on your company and your good will is going down day by day so please take necessary steps in this matter as soon as possible
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2019

[May 06, 2019] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019 Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in
We thank you for being our valued customer.
Assuring you of our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Volkswagen India
    Volkswagen India Phone
    +91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    Volkswagen India Address
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099