[Resolved]  Volkswagen India — rsa

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
VW Mumbai West dealership sold me a RSA certificate on 21 June 2018 (certificate number : VW41582A[protected] and collected the relevant consideration for the same. When my car has broken down, RSA toll free number operator (Junaid Khan) informed that my certificate was not updated in the system. It took about 25 minutes on call to get this right. This maybe a potential fraud - dealer collects RSA money and does not update system. Please investigate. On other matter, Junaid collected a copy of my RSA certificate on whatsapp and informed there is no official email address for getting the certificate from me. I do not have whatsapp (on the phone from which I called) and he said he is unable to help if I can't whatsapp it. Is whatsapp a medium of official communication at VW? That too to collect personal information from callers? Please look at compliance with your information security policy and data protection policy. Thank you. Best regards, Varun (on behalf of indu John - MH 47K 0158)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-23 05:16:59

[May 22, 2019] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response Jun 22, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at 1800 209 0909 or write to us on [email protected]
We thank you for being our valued customer.
Assuring you of our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

Comments

Your new models are super
But ambulance vans are not available
Please introduce Ambulance vans
Delivered a faulty polo gt tsi unit in Feb 2019, withAC unit not working. In 3 months, the car was already picked up for 4 times by the service center, but still the issue persist. Horrible after sales service by VW Elite Motors, Hosur Road.

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - rsa