Volkswagen India — service response

GV1 on Jan 10, 2019
I have sent my vento tn33bq0960 for service on dec 22nd 2018. I have paid the bill amount 13, 999/- before hand for which they have promised 40% discount on my next service whic will be within a period of one year and got my vehicle on dec 24th monday 2018. Today is jan 10th and till today i havent received the bill inspite of calling very frequently

[Jan 10, 2019] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma’am,
Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at[protected] or write to us on customer.care@volkswagen.co.in
We thank you for being our valued customer.
Assuring you of our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

Comments

I have Volkswagen car, since 20 days my car is at showroom for small issue, still they are unable to solve it. After many calls they have same answer that we doing it, eating for company approval. Such a useless n unsatisfying services from showroom.
Pls look into the matter n do the needfull

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - service response