[Resolved] Volkswagen India — Tyre burst and different stepney size

Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
 PoojaKhanna1911
I purchased an Ameo (petrol) on Jan 15, 2017
The car's front left tyre busted as the car crossed over a small pothole this morning (March 6, 2017). Surprinsingly, I was driving only at the speed of 15 kms/h and while changing the stepny I realized that stepney size is different from the original four tyres and I can not drive the car more than 80 kms with this stepney.
It is highly unexpected from a company of your repute. We were never informed about the different stepney size while purchasing it in the first place, plus this the quality of the tires used by your company envolopes me in delimma that buying Volkswagen was the right decision or not?
I expect an urgent addressal for my complain with the change of the burst tire as well as the proper stepney within 48 hours.

I am highly disappointed as I called the local volkswagon showroom, there contact number[protected] do not exist. I even spoke to the sales team expecting any help from them, but to my surprise they hung up by saying service team will get back to me in 5 minutes. This mail is being sent to you excatly after 30 minutes of me testing my patience.

Pooja Khanna
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2017

[Mar 06, 2017] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your feedback dated 6th March, 2017.

We have not received any response to our request dated 11th March, 2017 for sharing with us your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

We understand, your concern is resolved and performance of your vehicle is meeting your utmost satisfaction.

In case of any further support of clarification please feel free to contact us at customer.[protected]@volkswagen.co.in or[protected].

We value your association with us, assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

Comments

Volkswagen dealer m/s Vidyut Motors in Pune is compelling us to buy the car insurance at double the costs of market price if we want to buy the Polo car even if we not interested in buying.

Vedant Deshpande
I met with an accident few days ago i went the Vw agency located in ambala and they refused to provide me cashless insurance please help me for the following.

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - Tyre burst and different stepney size