Voltas — ac compressor stopped working after a year

ManojSaini1987 on Jun 12, 2019
I have communicated to voltas regarding my 1 ton window AC compressor is not working only fan is running. I was communicated by voltas service personal stating that if my AC needs to be picked up from my home then I will have to pay for the transport. Now since I have registered my AC for complete comprehensive 5 years warranty, then why do I have to pay for the transport.

[Jun 12, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ManojSaini1987, Jun 12, 2019
Hi team,

Today voltas AC personal checked the issue with the AC and said compressor gas is empty or leaked and will have to pick the AC later and re fill the gas. They will come for the pick up hopefully today at around 8pm and once the pick up is done it will take another 2 days for the refill. Now I have few questions

1) how come only compressor gas re fill takes 2 days?

2) I bought the AC 1 year back only out of which I used it only during the summers only so how come the gas issue has occurred so soon?

3) Around one month back only I had my AC serviced and service personal told that the AC is working fine. Now just after a month there is a issue with the compressor gas. Are you guys running some kind of gas leak scam?

I am not sure if I will recommend voltas AC to any one where just after a year it there are issues.

Thanks and Regards,
Manoj Saini
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 13, 2019
Dear Manoj,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Dear Manoj,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - ac compressor stopped working after a year