[Resolved] Voltas — ac installation and warranty registration

Lakshata Prashar on Mar 25, 2018
After buying a voltas window 1.5 ton ac on 15 Mar 18, I am still awaiting installation, demo and warranty registration. Customer care centers assure me everyday that the job will be done the same day. But in the evening I get a msg saying that my SR has been cancelled due to job done by third party. This is happening everyday without being contacted by any one. Highly disappointing to see this behavior on part of voltas.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 4, 2018

[Mar 25, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018
Dear Lakshata Prashar,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2018
Dear Lakshata Prashar,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

Maine April 2017 mai Volta's ka 1.5 ton ac liya tha super electronic shop Gurgaon Haryana
Par shopkeeper ne mujhe bill nai diya tha Jab maine ab bill manga to wo abhi mna kr rha hai.
Par service provider bill ki demand kr rha hai wrna wo charge krege.
Abhi uski gas lik ho gae hai

Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2018

Dear Sadhu Ram,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
I have purchased Voltas chest Freezer Voltas M 320 DD X Grey as on 10-03-18. But it is not getting proper cooling. Have complained and technician also visited 2 times. But he could not sort out the problem. Kindly arrange to provide another same product. Invoice is also attached. Danish Hayat Advocate. [protected].

Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2018

Dear Danish,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 4, 2018

Dear Danish,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
I have purchased a Volta's wac 1.5 TR 185 LCZ ac on 08-04-18 but still I'm still not recived my 5yr warranty registration call and when I'm to register my product it's not working
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2018

Dear Pardeep Negi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2018

Dear Pardeep Negi,

Voltas Online Team
Very third class service by voltas split ac installation team. Engineer didn't have proper tool kit as well. Also he didn't provided installation report as well. (Field service report)

Voltas making fool to customers by appointing third class Buisseness partners for installation.

Voltas authorized representative for Ahmedabad gujarat_ vision air conditioning group
Engineer name_mohammed akil

_Vikas
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 6, 2019

Dear Vikas,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019

Dear Vikas,

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - ac installation and warranty registration