Voltas — ac not repaired.. pathetic after sale service by tata - (voltas)

Nks1972 on Jun 25, 2019
Complain no [protected]
Ac not working due to pcb fault. Made complaint on 9/6/19 but till date ac not repai red. They have to change the pcb but the so called no.1 company is not able to change the pcb. With in such period of 15 days one can import that part from abroad but voltas is not able to arrange with in india. Pathetic after sales service. Not recommend to purchase voltage ac only due to poor after sale service.

[Jun 25, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Customer(Nks1972),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Updated by Nks1972, Jun 29, 2019
Dear
Sir/Madam
Please dont give me 'tareekh pe tareekh '
initially it was 17 then 25 june then 1 july then 7 july.now no more dates and consider my complain no.[protected] on preference basis.
I think this much time is more then enough to replace a pcb. Considering you are no.1 company in AC in India.
Advocate N K Singh
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2019
Dear Customer(Nks1972),

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Updated by Nks1972, Jun 30, 2019
As I find no response from your side regarding my complain no.[protected]. Which is related to non repair of my AC, instead of repairing it company is just giving future date again & again and without giving any reason for increase in dates again &again.
On monday i am going to file a case against the company. Including these massages and recording s of the calls made to customer care . --for harassment and lack of service.
Advocate NK Singh
Updated by Nks1972, Jul 04, 2019
Many thanks work done...but almost in one month.

Comments

Shyamsundar Chitrakoot
Ac (Voltas)is not timely established it was comented by voltas company should take appropriate action its technical.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019

Dear Customer(Patairiya),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number or registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2019

Dear Customer(Patairiya),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - ac not repaired.. pathetic after sale service by tata - (voltas)