[Resolved]  Voltas — ac window

Dear concern,

This is a mail regarding my purchased ac new berco electronics. I purchased ac on 02/06/2018. I again raised the concern today before a day its warranty expired its again giving same issue compressor not get started.

A/c was successfully installed which worked only single day due to its compressor issue. We have lodged complaint at customer care regarding the ac not working. As per engineer the ac is defective and would need to be repaired. He also suggest me to call customer care only.

I as well as my family is highly depressed and dis-satisfy with the services of voltas and there representative. I have invested my huge amount in voltas product and not getting proper response.

Details are given below

Name - inderjeet singh

Phone[protected]

Product - window ac 1 ton

Complaint no. ([protected])

Please look into the case on utmost priority other i will have to move in consumer forum.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 07, 2019
Dear Inderjeet,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2019
Dear Inderjeet,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team