[Resolved]  Voltas — Acs - cheating customers

Nandilath agencies – kuruppam road thrissur
I would like to bring some very important fraud activity that is being performed by the supplier / seller of tata product (Voltas ac).
I have purchased two 1.5 ton split units, model : 183cxi from nandilath agencies – kuruppam road thrissur in sep 2013, for my new house.
I have purchased almost all equipments from nandilath g-mart thrissur, but when i insisted that i need copper coiled acs, the sales man of g-mart (I do not remember his name) has confirmed availability of copper coiled model from their sister concern nandilath agencies and directed me to there. There i met mr. Jerry (Sales man nandilath agencies) and he has introduced one model (183cxi) and confirmed that as copper coiled model and i purchased.
During december 2016, i have requested for a service vide voltas customer care. I have requested the service rep. To check condenser coils and other parts. He has informed that my acs are of aluminum coils. I asked him to confirm, and he confirmed the same, where as i have ordered and purchased/paid for copper coiled model.
Immediately i called mr. Jerry and asked about this and he stated that it is a mistake of voltas, they normally do like this and he had many complaints before also and i am another victim.
I have contacted nandilath agencies manager and explained to him. He was asking me many senseless questions
A. Why i am coming up after 3 years
B. Why i did not opened and check the unit while delivered
As per his opinion i must have opened the tata product and check the equipment as per the specification.
Again the issue was directed to mr. Radhakrishnan (Cochin branch service manager, voltas) and we discussed about the comment provided by nandilath manager and he regretted for the same.
Mr. Radhakrishnan has confirmed that voltas normally provide invoice to the sellers with model number and type (Copper / aluminum coil), whereas, the information is not there in the seller’s invoice.
Sellers are doing this description change in the invoices to cheat the customers and increase the sales target. Ultimately i purchased and paid for copper coiled acs and i got delivered the aluminum coiled acs and now nobody takes the responsibility of this cheating.
Further, i am in contact with mr. Sudhir (From nandilath agencies) to solve this issue; let me see how it works.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Jan 23, 2017
Dear murali.[protected]@gmail.com,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team