[Resolved] Voltas — charged for ac service and provide wrong information

C-56 3rd FLOOR FRONT SIDE, MOHAN GARDEN, Mohan Garden, India
 surender gusain on Apr 16, 2019
Hi, my name is surender, phone no. [protected]. I called customer care and confirmed is there any charge for ac if my product is on warranty, they said no, but the service man reached at home and charged. Rs 500 against the service. My

Please tell me why you guys don't give the correct information and why the guy had charged. Also no good customer support.

I want my money back.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[Apr 16, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Surender,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Surender,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

I have already lodge to complaint in Voltas Company before 04 days, but not resolve to till date while complaint no.[protected].

Dear P. K. Rai,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2019

Dear P. K. Rai,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
We had a complaint by phone last time 15/02/19 to service center then came mechanic 19/02/19 but after a few days, same problem with water dispenser. We are tired to called service center, but still no response.

Dear Mr. Shekhawat,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019

Dear Mr. Shekhawat,

Voltas Online Team
Cooler not working, i called on 06.04.19 to [protected] & registered a request for resolution, keep on telling technician coming but no one come till now.i raised 5 time request 1)[protected] 2)[protected].really its very bad service response..not satisfied with voltas cooler service.

Dear Customer (tompa),

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019

Dear Customer (tompa),

Voltas Online Team
I am sanjeev chauhan i have bought an air conditioner on 25/5/2018 from Madaan electronics my bill no is 4256 .My Ac is not working properly i have called them my times for the services but no body has revert back . i have called the customer care also but nobody had picked up the call. I want you to take a major action regarding this.

Dear Sanjeev,

Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2019

Dear Sanjeev,

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - charged for ac service and provide wrong information