Voltas — Cheated by Voltas Technician

Hi team,

This is to keep you posted that I have purchased Voltas five Star inverter split AC for my home. I have called up the Voltas technician through the WhatsApp number of your service care, they have installed the AC and has taken unnecessary charges. They have also not shared the invoice with me. I have called them multiple times, However they are just giving a false assurance that I will get the bill online and has not shared anything till now. Is that kind of service is provided by from Voltas?

Kindly note that they have only shared a soft copy of the invoice which seems to be fake since the charges which i have paid differs from what is mentioned in the invoice.

Please take immediate action and resolve my concern since this is not just a matter of few bucks but i feel cheated by your so called executives which should not be the case.

Soniya

Cheated by Voltas Technician
Cheated by Voltas Technician

[Jul 10, 2020] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2020
Dear Soniya,

Thanks for voicing your concern. We are sharing your concern with our branch team and they will call you within 24hrs and resolve your issues as per govt guideline based on defined zone.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Jul 21, 2020
Dear Soniya,

Our team tried to contact you but was unable to reach you. Furthermore, we request you to provide an alternate number along with suitable timings so that we can assist you further.

Voltas Online Team