[Resolved] Voltas — installation complaint

Pothiyil house, pothani road, Edathirinji post, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur District, Kerala, India
 raju pothiyil on Apr 14, 2019
I was purchased 1.5 ton split type Inverter air conditioner on 11/4/2019 from Nandilath G mart, Irinjalakuda, Thrissur, Kerala.
Installed AC on 14/04/2019 and after installation they showed me the operation of remote control and they took installation charge and the left.
today (15/4/2019) i was checked Out door unit and found unit secure with stand with two bolts instead of four bolt and electric wire not secure properly and blank nut not tight. Inside the room stabilizer one of stabilizer connection was loose ( 14/4/2019 evening my electrician connected properly ) I am attaching the photos which is i found wrong things. please instruct service centre to clear all the wrong things which is showed in photos. my another air conditioners are no problem for the installation ( different company air conditioners )

My name is RAJU.P.M
Mobile: [protected]
E-Mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

installation complaint
installation complaint
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Dear Raju,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Raju,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

There is leakage/continuos flow of water inside the room from indoor AC part ... Registering complaint for second time..
Date of installation 1/4/19
Voltas 1.5 ton inverter AC purchased on 30/3/19.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019

Dear Customer(Arpit131087),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019

Dear Customer(Arpit131087),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas - installation complaint