[Resolved]  Voltas — non resolution of window ac complaint under amc

I have taken amc of my 1.5 ton window ac installed at noida vide amc contract # [protected]/ agreement number 70097910 started from 17/10/18 to 16/10/19. Quality of window ac is so poor that every year atleast two times it need gas charging. Last year cooling coil of ac was changed under warranty with nil cost paid for the same. Few days back i had again registered complaint for no cooling & service engineer visited today morning & suggested change of condenser as there is leakage in condenser. I asked him to get the part changed since it is under amc.
To my utter surprise i got shock of my life when he told me that change of condenser is on chargeable basis. I told him that when last year cooling coil was changed free of cost under amc than how come this has become chargeble this year.
I called call center & he was unable to share any information & then i also called service engineer owner but he is also not responding to me properly & neither interested in sharing contact number of voltas service manager.
I took this amc to ease my life from all hassles but this has become nightmare of my life. Very poor experience. I have three more voltas ac but now i think next time i should buy some better brand who has some service standards.
Pls help me resolve my complaint immediately as it very very hot (45 degree) & this ac is being used by my father.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 24, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 07, 2019
Dear Manish Ranjan,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2019
Dear Manish Ranjan,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team