[Resolved] Voltas — pc01 error occur

Sasikalasaravanan on May 11, 2019
Last week i buy new volta's 1.5 to. 3 star inverter ac.. My new volta's 1.5 tan inverter ac show error pc01 without stabiliser and it shows pc 04 with v guard vnw 400 stabiliser.. Nobady that means any volta's technicians knows about this error.. Still the error is not cleared. Am totally upset.. And i lose my trust on volta's.. I want to refund it..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2019

[May 11, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Dear Sasikala,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Sasikala,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

voltas error pc 04 means stablizer is not working . please change new stablizer for your voltas air conditioner a/c
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019

Dear Senthil,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 4, 2019

Dear Senthil,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
What does 01 error mean in Volta's split ac? My ac was recently serviced. My ac is not working. What do I do now?
Voltas Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2020

Dear Harini,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number or registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Feb 29, 2020