Voltas — Repeated problem

Voltas, India
 kishlaykrishu on May 25, 2020
I want my voltas cooler to be replaced as i bought this on 27th may, from day 1 its creating problem, cooling is veer poor.. Everytime i complain.. One mechanic came.. And tell this is enough..! I have asked many times voltas company to replace my cooler.. But they didn't do so..! They are renying to provide service.. I got the fault product.. The day i purchased.. Same day.. Water pump started not working.. Its useless.. I want it yo be exchanged..!

[May 25, 2020] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 26, 2020
Dear Customer(kishlaykrishu),

We are sorry for the experience you had. We request you to kindly share your complaint number or registered contact number along with the area pin code at [email protected] so that we can assist you further

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2020
Dear Customer(kishlaykrishu),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team