[Resolved] Voltas — very poor and worst services of voltas ac

Samarjeet_Kanpur on Jun 4, 2018
Dear voltas... Perhaps if we aware that your services is so much poor then i never purchased votas ac. I am struggling from the last 10 ten days for services of my ac and register my complain in online toll free no and local as well. Daily i am calling to my local services center (Tuba electronic kanpur (Up) but they are not coming daily they are making fool.
I am not sure why the putting the consumer on trouble.
I purchased voltas spilt ac last year (July-2017) till now i have not made any complain except for the service but usuly i am getting message in my mobile that "you voltas ac complain is registerd..." and after 1 or 2 days you problem is solved not sure why i am getting such type of messages.

Finaly it would be great help you can let me know any mobile/email in which i can register my complain against my issue for service of my ac

Samarjeet singh
+91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2018

[Jun 04, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2018
Dear Samarjeet Singh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Updated by Samarjeet_Kanpur, Jun 05, 2018
Dear Voltas,

Thanks for your response.. but problem is still not resolved. I am trying it from the 25- May-2018 but unfortunately your online no [protected] was not connecting. The phone was connected on the online on monday (28-May-2018)but he told me that due to technical problem I could not register the complain so please call later, so next day on Tuesday I called local Voltas authorized service center(Tuba electronic) in Kanpur and give our all details but no body come then I called again and ask for our complain again same reply that very soon send person for your problem. continuously this process is going on from Tuesday(29-May to Friday 1Jun) and on friday they said that we could not send you have to register your complain online then I said why you people making fool from the last 4 days and now you are saying that I need to register complain online. After that I registered my complain on line on last friday (1-June-2018) and till now my problem is still not resolved. its proving that how poor services are providing by the Votals.
it would be great help if you can do some thing for me other wise I have no way except file the case against you people as we are suffering with out AC from the last 10 days.
thanks you so much for your bad services.
Samarjeet Singh
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 05, 2018
Dear Samarjeet Singh,

We assure you that our team is working on your concern so we request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Updated by Samarjeet_Kanpur, Jun 07, 2018
How many months/Years you require for solving my problem. not sure how you people you are working.
The problem should solved in a same by sending the your AC mechanic as after investing the money in AC we are living with it as its not working from the last 20 days.It seems bottom to top you all are working in same style no body is hearing/feeling my problems.
in future I will never go with the Voltas as your services is very-very poor
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2018
Dear Samarjeet Singh,

We sincerely apologize for the delay. Our team is working on your concern and we will connect with you regarding the same as earliest.

Updated by Samarjeet_Kanpur, Jun 08, 2018
Thank you Votas for your ### services, finally I resolved the issue by calling the AC technician privately, as I am sure that you could not do anything for me as after registering the complain here also 4 days passed away but nothing is happened its proving that how worst and poor services is providing by the Voltas. this will be very bad experience of Votas that my product is under warranty and I am paying for services of its, in future neither I nor any others in my contact will use the Voltas product.
from 25 May to till date you could not provide service, you are most worst and poor service provider in the world.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 09, 2018
Dear Samarjeet Singh,

Sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Your feedback is valuable to us, we will surely notify this to our team and wish to provide better service in future.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Freezer was not colling
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 6, 2018

Dear Srinivasa Rao Avanapu,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018

Dear Srinivasa Rao Avanapu,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - very poor and worst services of voltas ac