[Resolved]  Voltas — voltas ac - not cooling

I own a voltas 123v dzu2 (R-410a) ac. If you want a track of my complaint, refer the sr nos. Below:

Date sr no
23-dec [protected]
27-dec [protected]
28-dec [protected]
04-jan [protected]
10-feb [protected]
24-feb [protected]

All the srs are generated for just one simple problem, "the ac is not cooling". And from the beginning itself, the inefficient, irresponsible premium technicians of voltas (Ice n breezy, ernakulam) who doesn't even care to attend phone calls of a customer, blames the fluctuating voltage for the problem. And yes, i admit that my ac had issues in the evenings and nights, but don't this service people doesn't have to courtesy to visit at least once, to check the ac, when the issue is happening? No! They work only 10 to 5!, and because of this, i've had to go through a lot of troubles, calling the electrician multiple times, checking with the electricity provider (Kseb) and what not. And finally, by the end of jan, i came to know that the issue "is not because of voltage fluctuation!!!" during peak hours even the stabilizer is able to deliver 210-215v. And if still that voltage is not enough to run an inverter ac, then "they should stop claiming that the ac can work even on 100v or 150v" (As mentioned in their website).

Now, after a lot of struggle to convince the technicians that it is the ac's problem, they have agreed to replace the pcb of the ac, and they have assured me to replace it in "2-3 days", which they said 3 weeks back. Now the time is flying, and day by day the heat is increasing here in kochi, due to which i'm not getting proper sleep, my health is affected, my blood pressure has increased due to lack of sleep, and i have this "showpiece" on my wall doing nothing.

Its a shame, which they don't have, the way they treat customers. The warranty period of my ac is about to expire soon, and i know they will come later and ask me to pay for the same service.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-28 01:22:20

[Feb 26, 2020] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2020
Dear Customer (junocg),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

Is the issue resolved?